Masseuse' (soyoen x reader x yuqi ) 💦

Y/n laid on her master size bed waiting for her massuese to arrive. The whole week was too exhausting for y/n so Lisa, her bestfriend wanted y/n to get some relaxation through massage and........ykyk. after some solid 40 minutes y/n heard her bell ring she knew it was soyoen and yuqi she went downstairs while talking to lisa on the call "yes they arrived I'll call u later" y/n hung up the call and opened the door as soon as she saw soyoen and yuqi standing on her door she bowed to greet them.

Y/n was now in her room with them (soyoen and yuqi). "Can u take off your clothes?" Yuqi said as soyoen took the oil and stuff out of the bag. Y/n took out all of her clothes and there was only a towel wrapped around her feminine and fragile body. Y/n laid down as yuqi turned off the white lights and switched on the low goldenish-yellow lights. Soyoen wetted her hands with the oil and started to massage y/n's breast by passing her hands inside the towel, yuqi was massaging y/n's legs. Y/n enjoyed every moment of it. Y/n's breath hitched when she felt a wave of air in her pu§§y, she looked down to see yuqi eating her hungrily "ahh mhmm ahh" y/n moaned and soyoen smirked at her, y/n came in her senses and got up "n-no this is wrong" y/n said as she covered herself from the towel. Soyoen caressed y/n's boobs and said "whats wrong? U don't want to miss this chance...do u?"

Y/n looked at yuqi who was stripping herself, she couldn't resist yuqi's beautiful and fair body she just sat down again as soyoen and yuqi kissed her. Soyoen kissing her lips while caressing her boobs and yuqi leaving wet kisses while rubbing y/n's clit. Y/n moaned while still kissing soyoen, soyoen sucked on y/n's tongue like it was a dick. Yuqi got up and sat on her knees so that she was higher then y/n, she poured her saliva in y/n's tongue and started rubbing it slowly, while yuqi was distracting y/n soyoen got up and took out a baby pink vibrator. Without any warning she shoved it inside y/n's womanhood which caused her to moan loudly. Soyoen and yuqi playing saliva swap with her tongue, the vibrator abusing her clit and her breast being rubbed and pinched by the two girls was too much to handle for y/n as it was her very first time. Yuqi took out a strap and handed it to soyoen. Y/n watched as soyoen put it on herself and pounded inside yuqi, "ahh ahh yes soyoen faster" the words and moans of yuqi were melody to y/n's ear. when after 16 minutes yuqi came all over the strap, soyoen putted the strap in y/n's mouth giving her the taste of yuqi, now soyoen was fucking y/n, leaving no mercy on her pussy. Yuqi enjoying all the scene going infront of her.

___________________________________________

I am really sorry if the saliva swap/spit swap was disgusting.