Stripper (hwasa x reader) 💦

⚠️G!p⚠️

Hwasa stepped in the club and started walking like she owned the whole club, well yeah, she did own the club. As soon as the strippers saw her they gave all their attention to hwasa. She commanded the bartender to make her a drink and sat on the chair thats when a stripper came infront of her and jiggled her ass to seduce hwasa. She watched everything in enjoyment and kept sipping the drink, suddenly a girl caught her attention, "i havent seen her before, is she new here?" Hwasa asked to the bartender while pointing at y/n. "Yes she joined just today" the bartender answered and hwasa just wanted to fuck the girl anyhow. She walked towards y/n and poured the drink on her navel "let's go to the private room baby" she said seductively, the 2 girls walked towards the private room. Hwasa sat on the bed as y/n turned on the red lights and swayed her hips seductively as she walked towards hwasa.

"I have a dick" hwasa said while maintaining an eye contact with y/n "oh, that's even better" y/n replied. She unbottoned hwasa's shirt sensually and then sat on her dick, she slowly slowly rode hwasa's dick and got to realise how big and thick it was. Hwasa throwed her head back at the pleasurable feeling, she touched her boobs with her long nails as
She kept groaning "yes baby you're being such a good girl for me" she let out. Y/n just kept riding hwasa's dick until she had her orgasm. "My turn now" hwasa said and pinned y/n to the bed. She took out her dick and tried inserting it inside y/n's pussy but it was too tight. "Fuck are u a virgin?" Hwasa asked because y/n's pussy was clearly never streched. "Yes Mommy ahh" she said as she throwed her head back, after inserting her 9 inch monster inside y/n she thrusted, in and out, up and down. She hit her g spots again and again which made y/n cry out in pleasure. It was her first time so it hurted, a lot but the pain was covered up by all the pleasure. She dug her nails in hwasa's back and moaned louder and louder. They both came together. The bed filled with sticky liquid and juices.

__________________________________________

I am really sorry ik the chapter was short as hell. 🥲 i was busy attending wedding and in my country, weddings last for almost 1 week. Sowwy