2. Padharo Mhare Des

| " She said we're you wanna go? How much do you wanna risk?I'm not looking for somebody with some superhuman gifts

I'm not looking for somebody with some superhuman gifts.
Some superhero, more fairy tale gift.
Just something I can turn to, somebody I can kiss.
I want something just like this." |
~Something Just like this by The Chainsmokers and Coldplay

————————————————————————

*Play Kesariya Balam by Salim-Sulaiman for the full effect* (attached above)

The plane finally landed after seventeen agonising hours and I couldn't be happier. Masi and I both slept almost the entire time and we've landed during the day so we're unlikely to be a victim to jet lag.

Everybody got up and stated to queue up to get their lugged from the overhead compartments and as the line moved forward, the air hostess was bidding all of us goodbye. As I passed by her, she wished in a polite and enthusiastic voice,

" Khama Gadi sa, welcome to Rajasthan!" Oh these words, it's been so long since anyone has greeted me in the traditional way and this instantly brought a smile to my face. I greeted her back with a huge smile adorning my face, " Gadi Khama!"

As I stepped out of the aircraft, the smell of home, of memories, of my childhood, of Rajasthan engulfed me and the scent of belongingness wafted around me .

After completing all our formalities and I finally switched my phone on and it just wouldn't stop beeping. I was flooded with messages and missed calls from all the family members and friends.

1:21 p.m
Reyansh Bhai : Have you landed?
1:30 p.m
Reyansh Bhai : Have you eaten something? Do you want to eat lunch out or at home?
1:32 p.m
Reyansh Bhai: Nvm, mumma won't let you eat out. Where are you? Reply

1:15 p.m
Bhabhi: Bache, message me when you land.
Bhabhi: also, Archana Masi will be going to her place first so we have sent a separate car for her.

1:20 p.m
Papa: Choti, kidhar hai tu?
( Where are you)

1:37 p.m
Dimag Khau: Behen airport ke bahar bhi nikalna hota hai. Wahan pe basna nahi hai.
( irritating idiot: You know you're supposed to come out of the airport as well. It's not a damn hotel that you book a room and stay there)