6. Death at first sight

Hey guys! So this a long one and has some really filmy stuff but come on, what is Indian romance without the Bollywood-wala tadka? Enjoy and make sure to bombard me with your love <3- 2400+ words— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

- 2400+ words
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Hey guys! So this a long one and has some really filmy stuff but come on, what is Indian romance without the Bollywood-wala tadka? Enjoy and make sure to bombard me with your love <3- 2400+ words— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Sunday

Ahh! What a wonderful feeling it is to be home finally! We spent the entire next day chilling together, talking, having fun though Reyansh Bhai and Papa were busy discussing deals or rather one particular deal. Apparently, it is a very important merger for our family. Its with Rajvanshi Group of Industries. I have no connection or interest whatsoever with the business aspect of my family. That is completely my brother's and father's department.

It was almost six in the evening and both of them had missed their lunch. They had barely touched their breakfast as well and had rushed back to the study. Such babies they are, I tell you! I walked into the kitchen and loaded two plates of food and heated them up. I walked up the staircase and kept the plates on the side table and knocked at the door of their study.

"Come in." I heard Bhai's voice.

I walked in with both the plates in my hand and noticed that there were actually an entire team of lawyers and interns sitting with them going through some documents. On Sunday evening!

"You'll have been neglecting your food all day long and it's high time. If this continues, I'll be sure to crack your skull before you crack the deal"
All of them laughed at my expense causing a smile to erupt on my face as well.

"Navu, it's just that it's a very crucial deal. If this works out, then we will get a huge profit and now that Rana Sa is also ascending the throne a few months down the line, it's ideal to strengthen our bonds with them." Papa said explaining the entire situation. I nodded and just asked them to take care of themselves. I tuned and was leaving to get a few snacks for the others as well when Bhai stopped me.

"Navu, I know that you've very painstakingly just completed your M.B.B.S but we would love for you to join us, if not permanently, at least for the time being." He said and I instantly made a face. I was so not cut out for business.