4. Lost in her

————————————————————————

" Navya....Navya Singhania" Said Mr. Singhania.

Such a pretty name. She even sounded like she must be beautiful. I snapped out of my wandering thoughts when Reyansh Singhania returned back to the table. He had such a big smile on his face that I almost thought it will split his face into two.

Mr. Singhania turned to Reyansh and said, "Baat kar li choti se? What did she say?"

Reyansh ran his fingers through his hair, smiled and said, "Kya kahegi? She's very desperate to come back home. I just reminded her to wake up on time and not disturb and irritate Masi too much."

Mr. Singhania hummed in response and Arjun Bhai got up to wrap the meeting up.

"Well then, gentlemen. We'll get back to you with the final details of the merger once we sort out a few things. I am sure you will be okay with arranging a meeting next week? Though I am doubtful Ranasa will be there. Alright then, thank you so much for your time." He shook hands with both of them and then they stepped forward to do the same with me. I shook their hands while nodding and left the board room.

I walked with my PA trailing shortly behind me. I opened the door to my cabin and sat on the chair with my arms up on the desk and both my hands on my forehead. My PA, Natasha rushed to open the drapes as the sun had started to set just when I asked her to stop and leave me alone. She quietly left the room.

My eyes went to the security camera screen installed on my laptop. I could see Mr. Singhania's staff packing their equipment up whereas they were standing in the corner talking to each other. Arjun Bhai had just excused himself. Reyansh Singhania was smiling. That was enough of a clue to tell me that he was talking about her. I quickly enabled the audio to listen to their conversation.

" Papa, I think we should bring Navu to the next meeting. In case, she decides to join us in the future, she should know the ins and outs. And what better opportunity than one of the biggest deals for us. "