8. Dil hai bekarar

Hey guys! Welcome back! How was the last chapter? Accha, next week, only one update will be possible :( Sorry

This chapter is for @aannaannyyaa10. Thank you for your love ✨ Means a lot<3
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

 Thank you for your love ✨ Means a lot<3— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

The Royal Palace

The entire Rajvanshi household was lit up with joy on hearing Arjun's side of today's events. The development was insurmountable. For the first time when Ayaan was teased, he smiled shyly and turned away and walked back to his room. The keyword being 'smiled'.

"So you're telling me that Bhai actually caught her in his arms. The papers flew all over the cabin, the files scattered all over and they just continued to stare into each other's eyes? So you're telling me that Bhai instead of diving to save his precious files actually prioritised another human being? Damn! He's in it deep. " Roop said with her eyebrows touching the ceiling . The disbelief palpable.

"Basically, yes but just add like another tonne of romance to it. It wasn't staring, it was gazing. It was so damn theatrical. I could feel goosebumps." Aryan said with wonder, humour and a tad..little bit of envy.

" Didn't I always say that this ruthless reputation is limited till time he meets his girl." Riya shrugged confidently.

"You have no idea. The way he talked to her. The way he SMILED at her. I would've fallen for him." Arjun said dramatically and received a smack from Ritika.

Ayaan walked back into the living room. His hair were wet and he had changed into his casuals.

"Are you going out, Ayu?" His mother asked a smile that was much wider than usual.

"Ji ma. I'm meeting the idiots." He said referring to his best friends.

"Ayaan. Aaj office kaisa tha?" His grandmother asked teasingly.

He just smiled AGAIN and shook his head slightly. His family members chuckled at his expense. Something was definitely wrong with him. That slight curve failed to leave his face.