5. Robot with emotions

————————————————————————

The sun had now completely set and both the brothers were on their way back home

The sun had now completely set and both the brothers were on their way back home. The driver drove past the gates of their Haveli and rushed out to open their doors as they stopped right in front of the main door. Both of them walked in and servants form all sides rushed to take their bags and jackets from them. They served them water.

Ayaan was lying down on the couch but Arjun had other plans. He pulled out his phone and started chatting on the family group, fully knowing that Ayaan had muted it because of their relentless nonsense.

People I tolerate

Arjun: Guys, you know what happened today?
Aryan: Please, not another story of how amazing of a deal you signed today! Main kerele kha loon woh bhi apki stories se better hai.

Arjun removed Aryan from the group
Ritika added Aryan to the group

Arjun: Seriously? Are you even my wife?
Ritika: 💋😋🥰😘
Aryan: Get a room

Ritika removed Aryan from the group

Arjun: Thank you! Now as I was saying that a miracle happened today.

Arjun narrated the entire incident with masala and tadka to spice up the story as well because what is gossip if not manipulated?

Roop: Shut up! Seriously? Ayaan Bhai did that?
Riya: Honestly, I am not surprised. Even the guys in our books are all cold hearted and ' look at me wrong and I'll kill you ' vibes but when it comes to their girl, they are literal candies.

Arjun: What kinda books do you'll read exactly? I need to monitor you'll.
Roop: Bhabhi reads them too. The day you muster the courage to ask her to stop, we'll stop as well. Try, try. Go on.

*silence*

Riya: Checkmate?
Arjun: Touché. Anyway, so bottom line is that our robot has started to show human emotions so we need to tease him. Okay? Clear? See you at the dining table then?
Ritika and 5 others reacted '👍'