Chapter 2

Y/n POV
I make sure Luna is with me and I drive away. I can't express how happy I am to of escaped that hell it is a 2-3 hour drive to Tommy's so I'm gonna be here for a while

Tommy POV
I can't believe what has happened to her that is really fucked up when she gets here I can introduce her to tubbo and ranboo and will maybe that will help improve her mood
I know she is happy to be away from that place but she would also probably be scared, that's a lot to deal with.

—- time skip to arriving at Tommy's —-
Y/n POV
I am finally here, the place looks nice wow I let our Luna and knock on the door
"Hey" I say
"Hi" tommy responds
We used to be neighbours when we were little but then when he was 9 he had to move away but we always kept in contact this is our first time seeing each other in 9 or so years.
His house is a red brick house with a darker roof with lots of windows it has 4 rooms 2 bathrooms and a big living room his house is on a street out away from people but still fairly close it has a big back yard with a swing set and a veggie garden. The house has a lovely statue of a bird in the front yard and a rocky driveway leading to the house.

Tommy asks me about the journey and about my cat Luna.
He shows me to my room and I unload my stuff his house has his bedroom, his Mum's bedroom, his streaming room and a spare room for me. I put a heap of my stuff down by the beds end and once again thank him and his mum he helps me unpack some of my other stuff because I might not stay that long and we have some lunch it is now 1:28 and we chill out for a bit before he boots up stream. When he starts up stream I hide out of frame and he starts talking and talking.

Tommy POV
I helped y/n put her stuff down and away before booting up stream
I talk to chat about some Minecraft stuff and I say I have a guest and I ask y/n to come into frame and she pretends to be energetic and I join a call with ranboo, tubbo and will.
They all say hi and then I turn my face cam on and y/n says hi to them all and they get along pretty well and chat is going crazy over some thing tubbo said and will is extra smiley today and I just can't figure out why ohh well.

Y/n POV
Tommy is forcing me to socialise with people online and it's not to bad there is this one guy will who seems really nice and happy tubbo and ranboo are also very nice I see why them and tommy work well spas a trio. After 2 hours and getting everyone's discord we hang up the call and tommy asks me about what happened I give him a quick response "my mum got angry for me leaving the house" and then I told him we should probably go to sleep now and we can then talk in the morning.
"Goodnight gremlin"
"Goodnight fart face"