Chapter 4

Y/n POV
I will kill that gremlin child. How could he post that onto the internet that fucking asshole I gently woke up will and told him what tommy had done and he was fuming and ran out and down the stairs.
"TOMMY FUCKING INNIT GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW" he yelled
I flinched, tommy was terrified so he did exactly as will hold him and deleted the post immediately.
I then realised how little I truly knew about will, I had known him for a day and a half so I quickly googled his name to see what would come up, one of the options where a spotify link so I clicked on it and listened to it, it was quite good so I listened to some more.
Then Wilbur walked back into the room and instantly recognised the beat and stared at me as soon as I noticed him I paused the music.
Wilbur stared at me and asked "do you like the music?"
I blushed slightly and responded with a soft "yeah"
He looked shocked as if no one had said this to him before and asked me still in shock "really"
As I agreed he looked so proud of himself kind of like a puppy who had seen a treat it was amusing to me so I began to laugh and he joined in and we laughed together for about 5 minutes until tubbo made tommy come in to the room to apologise to us for what he had posted and we said it was ok but he had to help us get rid of all the people and there theory's about me and will after tommy left I caught Wilbur's soft gaze fall upon me and... was he blushing? Did he like me? I know it had only been a day but I think I liked him as well.
Oh god what would tommy say.
After a hour we all left wills house and tommy introduced me to some more of his friends including Niki.
Me and Niki immediately bonded and began talking a lot I also met Karl and some guy named Bad Boy Halo or just Bad he kept on telling us to stop swearing.
After the call I messaged Niki and we were chatting a bunch and then we began to play truth or dare together because we had become bored. That soon changed.
First was my turn, "Niki, truth or dare?" I asked
"Dare" she said
"I dare you to imitate tommy" I said struggling to think of anything else
She messaged "I am a small British gremlin boy who likes women and the queen ooh I wear the same red and white shirt every day"
And I burst out laughing and tommy came over so I told him to go away and he hesitantly did.
Then Niki asked me and I asked her then
"Truth or dare" Niki said
"Truth"
"Do you like anyone"
I froze did I? If I did who? Did I like wilbur? Was he just a friend? Do I tell her? Fuck it.
"I think so" I responded
Niki replied "ashjkfd omg who is it ?" And then "if you don't want to tell me that's also fine"
She was the nicest person I have ever met
"I think I like will" I said back to her
"OMFG REALLY WHAT ASJRGFGCSF"
That was a normal reaction in my mind so I responded
"yeah I think so"
I could just tell she was over the moon excited to make something happen between us
"I saw Tommy's post this morning" she said "was that photoshop or real?"
Fuck I had forgotten about that
"It may or may not of been real"
"OH MY GODDDDDDD REALLY????????"
"We were at his yesterday and everyone got drunk so we decided we would sleep there instead of dying on the roads and tubbo made the sleeping arrangements and tommy was being a dick so yeah... it was real" I responded hesitantly pressing the send button
"Holy shit I ship" she responded "you should tell him"
"How would I do that I'm to scared, and what would tommy say" I asked
"It doesn't matter what tommy thinks you should tell will how you feel" she was a awesome friend
"I'll tell him in a week or so"
"Fine goodnight y/n"
"Goodnight"
Holy shit neither felt good telling niki all that should I tell tommy? Nahh not yet. I went out of my room and tommy asked who I was messaging so I told him it was just niki. He asked me more about it so I just said we were discussing make up and girl stuff. I don't think he believes that then he said we were going to the beach with will and Niki tommorow. Oh no I thought. I have to talk to niki later.

A/N
I haven't slept in 4 days and i should of been asleep two hours ago and I'm not supposed to be on technology rn so that's fun ok have a great day/ night/ evening/ afternoon or whatever else ily <333333