Castlevania: Nocturne oc Cyrus Vanthorn

First Name: Cyrus

Last Name: Vanthorn

age: 23

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Occupation: Vampire killer/assassin

Hair color: White

Eye color: sea blue

Personality: curious, smart, caring, a bit calm and collected when in battle, a bit stubborn, inquisitive

Sexuality: Straight

Nationality: american with a bit of british

Likes: food, killing vampires, a safe place, the sea, magic

Dislikes: vampires, night creatures, traitors

Appearance:

First Name: CyrusLast Name: Vanthornage: 23Gender: MaleSpecies: HumanOccupation: Vampire killer/assassinHair color: WhiteEye color: sea bluePersonality: curious, smart, caring, a bit calm and collected when in battle, a bit stubborn, inquisitiveSe...

Combat style: Melee and magic

Weapon of choice: Sword

Other weapons: his magic, poison daggers

Magic ability: PyroVolt Mastery

Description: PyroVolt Mastery is a unique blend of fire and electric magic, granting the caster control over both elements simultaneously. This arcane fusion creates a deadly and visually stunning display of power, making the caster a force to be reckoned with.

Abilities:

Inferno Surge:

The caster can conjure flames infused with electric energy, creating a torrent of searing, electrified fire that engulfs enemies. This attack is especially effective against creatures vulnerable to both fire and electricity.

Electric Ignition:

Sparks of electricity dance along the caster's fingertips, allowing them to ignite objects or enemies at a distance. This can be used for precision strikes or setting traps.

Thunderous Blaze:

Summoning a storm of flaming lightning bolts that rain down upon the battlefield, dealing damage to enemies within the area of effect.

Ignition Spark:

Channeling electric energy into a flame source, the caster can create explosive bursts of fire, turning mundane fires into devastating explosions.

Blazing Circuit:

Creating a protective aura of electrified flames around the caster, serving as both a shield against physical attacks and a deterrent to close-quarters assailants.

Limitations:

Energy Balance:

Maintaining equilibrium between fire and electric energies requires precise control. Imbalances may result in uncontrollable and potentially dangerous magical surges.

Heat Sensitivity:

Prolonged use of fire magic generates intense heat. The caster must be cautious about overheating, which could lead to exhaustion or even injury.

Conductivity Limit:

While the combination of fire and electricity is powerful, certain materials and creatures may be resistant or immune to one or both elements.

Visual Manifestation: When casting PyroVolt Mastery, the caster is surrounded by swirling flames tinged with electric arcs. The flames themselves might have a bluish hue, and sparks dance along the edges, creating a mesmerizing and fearsome display.

Other skills: tracking and stealth

Allies: Richter Belmont, Maria Renard

Enemies: vampires, the night creatures

objective: wanting to get rid of every vampire

Fears: has a fear of snakes/snake-like creatures

Quote(s): "The bloodstains on my hands are not stains of guilt but marks of battles fought. Darkness may cling, but it cannot tarnish the determination burning within."