Undead Unluck OC Yukihiro Hoshino

First name: Yukihiro

Last name: Hoshino

Nickname(s): hiro, hosh, yu

Age: 24

Height: 5'9

Weight: 130

Gender: Male

Species: Human

personality: kind, friendly at times, playful, somewhat stubborn, strategic, observant

Sexuality: straight

Nationality: Japanese

Occupation: works as a Negator

Hair color: White-ish gray

Eye color: Blue

Appearance:

Sexuality: straightNationality: JapaneseOccupation: works as a NegatorHair color: White-ish grayEye color: BlueAppearance:

Fears: spiders and snakes

Abilities and weaknesses:
Ungravity Power Rule: Gravitational Antinomy

Description: The user wields the power of Gravitational Antinomy, allowing them to manipulate and negate the force of gravity within a defined area. This power disrupts the natural gravitational laws, creating unique and fantastical effects.

Mechanics:

Localized Antigravity Field:

The user can establish a localized antigravity field, nullifying the effects of gravity within that area. Objects and individuals within the field will experience a lack of gravitational pull.

Variable Intensity:

The intensity of the antigravity effect can be controlled by the user. They can choose to create weightlessness, reduce gravity, or even reverse it, causing objects to float upward.

Selective Influence:

The user can selectively apply the antigravity effect to specific objects or individuals within the area, allowing for strategic control and manipulation.

Personal Levitation:

As a master of Gravitational Antinomy, the user can extend the effect to themselves, enabling personal levitation and controlled flight.

Temporary Nature:

The antigravity effect is temporary and requires active concentration. Once concentration is broken, the gravitational field returns to normal.

Drawbacks:

Energy Expenditure:

Manipulating gravity demands a considerable amount of energy. Sustaining the antigravity field for an extended period or applying it to a large area can lead to fatigue.

Limited Range:

The range of the Gravitational Antinomy is limited, and they need to be within a certain distance of the affected area.

Precision Challenges:

Precise control over the antigravity field may be challenging, especially when dealing with intricate or delicate objects. A lack of precision can lead to unintended consequences.