Part 1

In phone call 

??: Remember today is our parent's death anniversary. So arrived on time, OK?

??: Ok jin oppa. I will come on time.

Jin: A special person came with me

Jin: A special person came with me. [smiled] Three weeks passed I didn't see you. Aish I miss you, bro.

??: You are always special to me. I don't need any special person. I miss you too oppa. I am coming to finish my work.

Jin: Taehyung stop killing people. It can't reduce your pain, It adds more pain to your heart.

Tae: How did you know?

Jin: I am your older brother. Who will know you better than me?

Tae: Yeah I was torturing one bastard.Bye, Oppa.[He hangs up the call. He is cleaning the blood from his hands.]

                                                          Author pov

Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung are two brothers. They are parents died 15 years ago. They two are Mafia. Kim Seokjin is the right hand of Taehyung. They are searching for their parent's murderer. After their parents died Seokjin rose Taehyung. But the absence of their parents made Taehyung a total monster. He has no emotion, no fear, no feelings. His heart is made of stone. Killing and torturing people is his favorite hobby. Seokjin always tries to stop him but he doesn't listen to anyone. He makes his life more painful. He wants to kill his parent's murderer. It will bring him happiness.

2 hour letter

 Taehyung parked his car in front of his big mansion.

He came out of his car and fixed his suit. His black suit and black hair make him look more dangerous. Jin welcomed him with a tight hug. Go take a bath fast.[tae nodded and left from there]

[tae nodded and left from there]

Time ship

After taking a long shower he feels much better. Wearing his white shirt makes him more hotter. After finishing his dress up he came out of his room. He is coming downstairs when everyone notices their boss is coming they bow to him. Taehyung came and sat on the sofa. 

His emotionless face is noticed by Jin

His emotionless face is noticed by Jin. He can't tolerate his brother this much pain. It hurts him too. Jin called someone and said start it now.

A few moments later

Taehyung noticed an unknown sound. Someone is playing the violin. But who is that? Who has so much courage? But this music reminds him of his dark past, his parent's death in front of him. His eyes start watering. He tries to be strong in front of everyone but it really hard for him. After his parent's deaths, he didn't cry anymore but this music made him cry. His struggle is noticed by Jin. Jin knows his situation is very bad. That's why he wants to help him.

Meanwhile

A girl is playing the violin. This music is Carol of the Bell. She playing this with her full of emotion. She is totally lost in her violin. Tears are flowing from her eyes. She knows how it feels when we lose someone. But she didn't stop she was continuously playing this.

Taehyung pov

Agh.. who the fuck is this? Who is playing this? I will separate this bicth head from his /her body. He was searching in his whole house and he got it. A girl is playing the violin. Without wasting any second he approached her. Now his anger know no bounds. At this moment his impossibly large hand warped around her throat, pushing her back until she was pressed against the wall. Her eyes became red but he didn't stop his movement. She tries to stop him but she can't. Death stands at her door.

Jin:  Taehyung leaves her. I said fucking leave her.[shouted] She is our guest.[tears roll down from her cheeks. She loses her all strength. Her eyes became blurry.] Y/n....[His grip had loosened. Her unconscious body fell down.]

Y/n what happened? Plz open your eyes.[shaking her body] Did you kill her? If something bad happens to her I will kill you.[Jin left her in his arms and walked towards his room. Taehyung stood there like a statue. He has no regret for what he did.]

Jin pov

He made her lie in his bed and looked at her senseless face. I am sorry Y/n.You are in this situation just for me. Plz, wake up earlier Y/naa.

Doctor: May I come in, Mr.Seokjin?[Jin nodded.]

Doctor: It looks like she feels so weak.And this mark who did this?[pointing her throat]

Jin: Ahm she has a seafood allergy.This mark for her itching.

Doctor: OK then I will suggest some vitamins and take care of your wife.[Jin looked at her with a shocked expression.]

Jin: Actually she is not my wife. We are just friends.[shying]

Doctor: Oh I thought she was your wife that's why you are so worried

Doctor: Oh I thought she was your wife that's why you are so worried. OK then take care of your friend.[after the doctor left. Jin looked at her again and left from there.]

Jin: Kim Taehyung answer me why you did this.[angry tone]

Tae: This girl I hate her.[angry tone]

Jin: You hit her like that just for this. Are you insane? If something bad happened to her then?

Tae: Who is she? Why are you so worried about her huh? Is she your heart stealer?

Jin: Enough Taehyung.[shouted] She is my friend and also our guest. Understand??[nodded] She is my responsibility. Tomorrow you will apologize to her.

Tae: What me? Are you out of your mind?

Jin: Yes you and it's final.

Is it really possible that A mafia will apologize? Not only a mafia but also a dangerous mafia king. Whose name makes the whole of Korea tremble in fear.

...............................keep watching