Part 12

Tae pov

Life is full of miracle. You can feel anything by your heart. When you love something or someone you didn't agree to lost it. But loving someone or something is the first step to lost it any day in your life.(after reading the last line he closed it) Why y/n gave me this book. It's really irritating . But I have to read this because y/ n gave me this.
Aish...She is so cute.

( He smiled after imaging you then he closed his eyes and thinking about your presence in his life

( He smiled after imaging you then he closed his eyes and thinking about your presence in his life.He didn't know what he feel,what he want from you. he just know he want to see you every moment no matter what happend he didn't agree to leave you. If it is called mad addiction or it is called love it didn't matter for him.
Thinking about you when he sleep he didn't realized.

Y/n pov

You came to his room for collecting more information about his past.But when you came you saw he was sleeping peacefully. You couldn't ignore his handsome face so you approached him.
Why u look so innocent when u sleep.You pat on his head and unwillingly smiled.His eyes,his lips everything's attract you.You don't know why....but you like this.You picked the book which he you gave him.You didn't want to disturb him anymore so got up and try to left from here.But his husky voice stoped u.

Tae: Where are you going,my queen?

?( Mentioned u his queen your whole body prickled up

?( Mentioned u his queen your whole body prickled up. He got up and came to u, you're back facing him.He hugged u and inhale your body smell .You smell so good. I love it and I want it. After listening his last word your eyes go wide.You couldn't show it to him so u planned change the topic)

Y/n: Little boy, your flirting skill is mind blowing. (He laughed at your statement)

Tae: Really??What about you?

Y/n: I couldn't show you my flirting skill.

Tae: Why?

Y/n: Because you are little boy to me. You couldn't handle me.(you teased him)

Tae : Then what kind of boy you want,Han yn??(raised his one eyebrow)

Y/n: I want a grown man only he could handle me not a little boy like you 😏😏.
(Your words making him more angry each and every second. He want to gave you a perfect punishment for these but he couldn't.Now he want to smash his lips with your just stop you called him little boy. He didn't like it what you addressed him because he want to hear daddy from your cherry lips.Suddenly he pinned you with the wall and came dangerously close of your neck.You can feel his hot breath on your neck side. Don't test my paitence or I will mark you by hickey.His words giving you goosebumps.He is now totally mad so you didn't say a single word you just observe him.You looked at him and whisper on his ear did Mafia king fall in love with me??
(He was laughing like a crazy,love?? You believe it??Listen Han y/n I am not like other boy who believe your this kind bullshit.Fall in love with you is impossible for me.)
Y/n in mind: I Han y/n telling you,you already fall in love with me.