Part 6

In morning

You woke up from your peaceful sleep. It's 8 am now maybe they have already gone to their work. You roam your eyes in your room but a beautiful flower catches your attention. You took the flower boutique. This is an orchid and you love it. But how did he know?

 But how did he know?

Time skip

You finish your morning routine and come downstairs. There is no one in the dining room so you go to the kitchen. You saw one maid working there so you called her.

Y/n:Where is your master?[she bowed you]

Maid: Mam boss is not here they left early in the morning. They said they would come at night. Wait here I will make your breakfast.[then she again starts her work and you leave from there]

Author pov

A tall and imposing figure sits alone in the dimly lit room. The air is thick with smoke as he takes a drag from his cigarette. Suddenly a man came into his room and gave him a file. He opened the file his eyes stuck on your photo.[ He started reading her biography. A sinister smirk appeared on his lips]Wow you are a psychiatrist. Father is a billionaire in London and you are his one and only daughter. Very impressive Han y/n opps Freya. Your name, your identity everything was fake.  What will happen when Taehyung gets to know her true identity? I should help him to know your truth. [a chuckle erupts from left him, escalating into maniacal laughter]  Your bad days are on the way, baby girl.

Meanwhile

Tae: Did you double our guard in our mansion?[asked jin]

Jin: Don't worry no one can't touch her.[smiled at Tae]I know you are worried about y/n, don't you?

Tae: Not like that.[Avoid Jin's que he comes out of his car and Jin also]

Jin: What do you think why did he call us suddenly?

Tae: I have no idea, let's go.[they and their guards entered the mansion]

[they and their guards entered the mansion]