Part 3

15 years y/n begging for his father's life. Please leave him. My dad is not a bad person.

He didn't do anything wrong why are you all beating him? You hold one man's leg and request him to leave your dad but he slapt you hard which makes you fall to the ground.

Appa... why are they beating you? Appa you are my family I have no one without you.[shobbing]

Y/n: Apaa!![saying this she wakes up from her sleep]

Again this nightmare.15 years passed but this nightmare didn't leave me.[she has done her morning routine and came in downstairs.

She saw Jin and Tae was already here.]She sits beside Jin.[Jin gives him a cute smile and y/n smiles at him back]Jin, do you know what happened tomorrow?[Jin shaking his head.Tae glared at her he thought y/n must be telling him about last night's incident.] I and Taehyung played a game last night and he lost to me. According to the rules now he has fulfilled my one wish.

Jin: Oh really! so what is your wish?

Y/n: He will be with me all day today and do whatever I say.[smiled]

Tae: Am I your servant? I'm the Mafia King in Korea. I won't be doing this want something else.

Y/n:I want only this.[glared at him]

Jin don't you say your brother is a man of word?[Jin nodded]Then why is he not keeping his word?

Jin: Tae If you promised her then you have to fulfill her command.

Tae: I have so much work today so I can't go with you today. We will be going tomorrow.

Y/n: OK I can consider this.[listening to her words Tae left there]

Jin: Y/n, I have to go now.If you need something said to the maid. If you want to go somewhere tell the guards they will take you and call me when you want.OK?[y/n nodded. Jin hugged her and left] 

Tae's pov

Wasn't she afraid of me? After last night's incident, she wants to spend time with me. My whole world is different from yesterday. I didn't touch any girl like last night I touched her. I fucking lost control over myself just for her.

I can't be weak to her. Isn't it lovely all alone?
My heart is made of glass and my mind is made of stone. You can't break this Han y/n.As much as you came closer to me I'm scared. Because destiny keeps being jealous of me.

Y/n's pov

You want to scare me and I want to help you. Your mind hides so many thoughts and I want to know every single thing that relates to you. I hate to admit that you are awesome Kim Taehyung, I like your personality.

In the afternoon

Y/n was sitting on the balcony and reading a book.[a sound catches her attention, someone is approaching her. She doesn't know him]

??: Who are you, pretty lady?[checking her head to toe and she feels disgusting for this.]

Y/n: Same question to you.

??: Ow your voice is mind refreshing. By the way, my name is Kai. The biggest businessman in Korea and also a partner in Kim's industry.

 The biggest businessman in Korea and also a partner in Kim's industry