Part 11

Y/n pov

3 weeks passed!!!!
He didn't tell me a single word about his past.Am I his all time babysitter???
Roaming around the full mansion but didn't my desire person.Where is he??(asked the maid)
Maid : Sir,is on the swimming pool.( You nodded)

You stop after saw him at that place.His wet hair makes him more sexy..(you checking him from a far but his snipping eyes caught you)

Tae: Looks like senior is checking junior.( Give you a devilish smirk)

( Give you a devilish smirk)

Y/n: Ahm...not like that .You daydreaming level is soo high Kim Taehyung.(you approached him )
When you tell me about your past?So many weeks passed but there is no change in you.

Tae: Why so hurry?(he continue is swimming)

Y/n: Why so hurry?? Listen I have a life and also I am a psychiatrist not your slave.( he gave u a death glare which is enough to scared u)

Tae : You talk too much Mrs. Kim.( U gave him a confused look)

Y/n:What did you say?

Tae: leave it.(ignore your question)

Y/n:Ok. Now tell me when you start sharing your problem.

Tae: Maybe today or maybe tomorrow or maybe never in your entire life.(chuckled)

Y/n : If you don't want me then just let me go.( Angry tone)

Tae: Who tell you I don't want you??(you are sitting on the pool side and he approach you) I want you badly y/n.(his words gives u goosebumps instantly) You want my past and I want you. So amazing right?  (you looked at his eyes ,u can see the meaning of his words.But you didn't show him any reaction.) What happen y/n?? Are you afraid of me??( You maintain your eye contact with him)

Y/n : Never.( he smiled)

Tae: That's it what I want. Now pull me out.( he gave u his hand and you hold it for pulling him into the pool. But this boy made another plan.He pulled you into the pool with him and you are shocked for his sudden action. He pulled you closer looks like distance is not made for him. He checking you with his smiley face but his eyes stuck on your upper body.Your dress are completely wet and your inner is now visible to him. )

Y/n : Taehyung leave me now!!(angry tone)

Tae: He cares your wet hair and said don't you like swimming?

Y/n : I like it but not with you.( He gave u a confused look)

Tae: Why??Am I that bad person to you?

Y/n : You have stuck me here. I am not a bird or not your slave. I have some important work here. After treat you fully I have to complete that. I need your help Taehyung. Plz.. tell me.( You cares his cheeks,water rolling down from his hair. He just observing you didn't said a single word.Then you hugged him) Tae.. I want to cure you.I can't see you pain anymore.(Your last word stuck in his head)

Tae: ( why she said that?? For this word he can do anything so he change his mind)
I will tell everything but hug me a little more time like this.Then he asked you what's your important work?(you smiled and stay like what he want from you)

Y/n : I will tell you when right time comes.

At night

He came to your room and sat beside you. You take a notebook and looked at him.you can start now.
Tae: When I was 11 .I lost my parents they died Infront of me.( His eyes becomes wet instantly)

Flashback

Mrs. Kim: Tae go play with your Jin oppa. I and your dad have meeting with your uncle.( Tae nodded and left from here)
Maid served them cooffee. After 40 min when two brothers came they saw there parents on the floor.Blood rolling down from there mouth their moms eyes fixed on them.little Taehyung run to his mom and hugged her.
Tae: Mom... No mom no no no..
You can't leave me like this .Mom look at me .( Jin shaking his dad's dead body but he already know they are gone then he saw his uncle are also here. he was crying )

Jin: Uncle who did this?
Jacob: The maid served us this coffee and when your mom and dad eat this that happened.
( This is the time when little Taehyung become a monster first time.)

Tae: Did she ran away?
Jacob: Maybe.
I send guards to caught her .
(Tae hold his mom's and dad's hand I Kim  Taehyung promised you who take you away from us ,I will give him or her a misery dead.Which no one can't imagine it.)

Jacob in mind: Challenge accepted little kid. But do you ever know who is the real murderer.

Author pov
Tae and Jin Infront of their parents grave. Jin was crying but Tae is the opposite he didn't crying .He just standing there like a heartless beast. His eyes are bloodshot red.
Jin: Taehyung...
(He didn't response)
Tae....
( He saw his oppa calling him ,he looked at him)You need some rest Tae.lets go.( Tae nodded but at this moment one guard bowed them and said we find her.listening this Taehyung's inner beast wake up.He wants to kill her with his own hand.)
Jin: Torture her and untill she telling who is the  mastermind behind this.( Guard nodded)

Tae: I want to torture her.( Jim gave him a confused look)
Jin: You are so young for this Tae.
Tae: I am not a kid anymore hyung.

Jin: But mom didn't like this.
Tae: Are you mad hyung??She killed our parents. She gave them poison.(he was shouting like this first time and Jin just watching his sudden change.Is he really his little brother Taehyung or a heartless beast.)
If she didn't tell us the truth I will give him a miserable death which she couldn't imagine.I want his blood,I want my parents death revenge!!!!

Present time
Y/n pov
You are listening everything and lost in it.He is that boy who didn't imagine to harm someone but now one incident change him like this?? You can feel his pain you two are same.It's not easy for me to cure him.Because revenge is our main problem.You are in your thoughts but his voice makes you come to the reality.

Tae: It's enough for today.Now take some rest,ok??

Y/n : You will tell me later right?(he nodded and you also nodded before leaving your room he approach you and kiss your forehead.You didn't say anything.)

Tae: Now I am feeling better.(you looked his eyes u can see how much pain he bearing.His eyes are wet like he wants to crying but he didn't.

Y/n : You can cry if you want.
Tae: Can I kiss you if you want??(u gave him a death glare) ok ok ..Good night, my therapist .

__________*__________

Hello,my readers.I am really sorry for my late update I hope you all will support like before.I love u all.