Part 4

Author pov

Y/n is taking Tae in his room. Taehyung's hand on her shoulder she can feel  his hot breath on her skin. Drunk Taehyung watched her side face. Y/n came to his room and put him on his bed.

Y/n: Sit here I'm coming.[Tae holds her wrist]

Tae: I'm sorry don't leave me y/n.[y/n kneels in front of him and holds his hand]

Y/n: I'm not going anywhere. Why are you saying sorry?[looked at him]

Tae: What I did a few hours ago I'm sorry for this.[pouting]

Y/n: It's OK I know you have an anger issue.[she tried to stand up but Tae held her hand which made her fall for his hard chest]Taehyung let me go.

Tae: Nope.I need you.[hugged her tightly.]

Y/n: You are drunk you have no idea what are you doing.

Tae: You look fucking hot Han y/n.[touching her face]

Y/n: T..Taehyung..[you tried to get up but he is stronger than you]

Tae: Don't move or I will kiss you.[looked at her eyes]

Y/n: Then let me go.[next moment he hovers above you]

Tae: Am I a bad person to you?

Y/n: You are a pervert to me who is flirting with his brother's friend.[hearing her words he chuckled]

Tae: Then let me show how pervert I am.[his fingers twirl around her stray hair strands and tug them behind her ear

y/n: I will call Jin. Jin!! look what are your brother doing to me!!

Tae: He is sleeping peacefully don't disturb him.[you again call him and this moment feel his lips touching yours, he pecks you. then looked at your eyes and again pecked you. You didn't say a word. You just looked at him with a shocked face.

Then he smashed his lips on you, making your eyes go wide. Your hands care for his hair for an unknown reason you kiss him back. he deepens the kiss he is kissing you like there is no tomorrow,
he pins your hand to the bed without breaking the kiss, and his lips are aggressively sucking your lips, he trusted his tongue inside your mouth devouring every inch of your mouth, his kiss is dominating showing how much dominance he had to you.
Their kiss became hot at every moment. It's your first kiss and that is awesome. You like it, you like his sweet torture, you feel so good no one can make you feel like he can. your hands around his neck giving him full access to your mouth. He wants to rip her dress because of the alcohol he has no control over his mind.Y/n come to her sense so she slowly pushed him. He broke the kiss and looked at her, they both were breathing heavily. He lay down next to him and closed his eyes.

Y/n: Aish you are drunk but what about me? I'm in my senses so why did I do this?[you shake him but have no reply]Wow after stealing my first kiss he is sleeping. You Mafia asshole!![you got up from bed and left his room]

 Time skip to the morning

After peacefully sleeping the whole night he woke up. His head was hurting like someone hit him with a hammer.

His eyes roamed around his room and something hit his mind. He got up from his bed and said we kissed!!! I Kim Taehyung kissed a girl last night.

                        Where is she? How can I face her now? What about hyung? What if she told Hyung everything?[he pulls his hair due to frustration]Clam down Kim Taehyung.

I did nothing but I did.I have to face her but how and today I have to go out with her.I will act like nothing happened between us. Yes yes, nothing happened but she remembered everything. After taking a long bath he wears a suit and mask which will help him to face her.