Part -13

Author pov
The first day of y/n and Taehyung meet each other.When he hold her throat to hurt her from that day y/n saw his monster eyes.The pain of this heartless mafia.The first thing hit on your mind who make him like this?? I wanna know him deeply.

From that day you're fighting with his heartless mind. Day by day when he came close to you,u start falling love with him.When he kiss you,you couldn't stop him cuz you likes him.His madness, possessiveness.You like them you couldn't ignore him after knowing that he was not like other boy but you start liking this crazy,heartless mafia.

That night
After a long kiss you both share,you both breathing heavily.He looked at your eyes.Then he attached your forehead with him.You were silent from outside but inside you're fighting with your own mind.

You both were lost in your eyes that something incomplete,something was missing in both of you.( Taehyung smiling after observing you)

Tae: Yn...(you looked at his hazel eyes) I wanna know you better,I wanna feel you and I wanna treat you better.

(you felt the air was heavy,his voice and his words directly touching your heart. Nothing holds either without you.) Yn,I wanna see your future with you,I wanna hold your hand from my entire life,I wanna trust you,I wanna make you happy.
(he switch his position,he kneel in front of you.You sat on the bed)
I Kim Taehyung surrender to you,because I fall in love with you.( You smiled for his childish behave) I love you , my amour. Will you accept me??(looked at you)

Y/n: Tae..I...need some time. I will give you the answer after cure you.( he nodded)

Tae: No matter what your answer,I will never leave you from my side.(he kissed your forehead)

Y/n: Now open the door for me.( he open his shirt 3 button and approached you)

Tae: I didn't closed it for opened it.This door will open at morning but not now.(he gave u a evil smile)

Y/n : What will I do here?(he smirked)

Tae: You can do whatever you want.You can company me,you can kiss me,you can strip me,you can use me if you want.(you raised your eyebrows)

Y/n: Oh really?(your open your hairs and approached him.You start opening his shirt button one by one after this you threw it.You stood Infront of him ,his eyes didn't move yours.)

So Mr. mafia surrender himself to me??(he smiled and pulled you closer to him. the sudden touch of his gave you pleasure The hotness of his bare chest,the smell of his body,the tattoos scattered around his arms were a piece of art work,they more dark and sexy under his sweat body. You wanted to make him yours but it's not the right time. You tried to left from that desire of your mind but he didn't agree with you..)

He threw you gently on the bed. Everyone called me beast,after my mom you were the first girl who saw my soft side. Don't try to run away from me,after making me insane.You are my cure.

Trust me,fate made me like this.I won't hurt you. That beast is only yours,trust me I will change myself.I am addicted to you,yn...
His eyes were bloodshot red now.He wanted to cry but he didn't showed his weak side to anyone.

His words,his eyes can show how much pain he beard.He need love,he need some care,he need a warm hug to overcome his situation.

Next moment you tried hold yourself but you couldn't.At first you saw him look.in to your eyes and yours also. He didn't moved a single inch of his position,he staring at you.

You hold his nape and start moving your lips with his.This is the first time you kiss him like this.This kiss was full of emotion,care and gentle.After that kiss you hugged him tightly.