jungkook

" these lyrics are awesome yoongi,this song is gonna be superhit" annie jumped in happiness. Suga has shown her,his unreleased song. Seeing her jumping like a child, a soft smile appears on his face. He himself doesn't know he was smiling.jungkook was standing at the door. Yoongi and annie didn't know he was there. He was not liking a bit,that how lovingly yoongi is watching her.

" You have done mistake hyung, now you can't sing this song,you know why! Beacuse before you can sing this song is also gonna be sold." Jungkook taunt her. Her face saddened. 

"Not again jungkook" yoongi scold him.

"What? I am telling the truth" jungkook scoffed.

"Excuse me, " annie said and leave the place.yoongi glared at jk. And he just smirks, he loved that he ruined their moment.

"You know what Suzy,you have beautiful hairs"jimin said to Suzy touching her hairs.
Actually nia was doing namjoon's make up , so jimin thought to tease her. So he compliment Suzy. But listening about Suzy's hairs nia remembers the chewing gum incedent. And she burst out laughing. Suzy glared at her. Jimin watched her confused, she should be angry right? Then why the fuck she is laughing?

"What happened nia?" Namjoon asked.

"Oh nothing, nothing.... actually I was thinking about eating chewing gum. They are very tasty. " She said and looked at Suzy, Suzy glared at her. Jimin also understand, he pursed his lips together to control his laugh. This girl is really something.

" By the way you look beautiful while laughing" namjoon said rubbing his nape. Jimin's laugh fade away. What is his mean?

"Thanku, but what is your mean by while laughing,am I not look beautiful without laughing?" Nia asked namjoon and raised her brow...namjoon got nervous.

" I....I ...didn't .." he shutters,nia again burst out laughing.

" Chill namjoonshi,I was kidding" nia said laughing.

"Can I ask you for a favour?"namjoon asked.

"Offcourse" nia said.

"Please don't call me so formally, just call me by my name" he said shyly.

"What name,rrrrraaaappp mmmoooonnnsssttterrr" nia said and again start laughing this time namjoon also joined her and starts laughing.

Jimin clenched his jaw. This girl is behind him from so long time and now she is ignoring him, is she trying to move on? Is namjoon is interested in her? So what? I don't care right? Do I ? Ahh what the fuck? I just like to tease her,I don't have any feelings for her? I don't know?he left from there and shut the door with a bang. Nia could sense his anger and smirks...
That's only starting park Jimin

" Taehyungshi, do you know there are seven people in the world who has same faces" somi said.

" Huh? Really ? That means there are six Taehyung more." Taehyung said thinking hard.

"Yeah and six jin also" somi said.

" Yeah and six somi also" Taehyung said.

"Six more unnie" somi thought and gulped.my sister is enough to Destroy the world,we can't tolerate six more, that's bad idea.

" What are you thinking?' Taehyung asked.

"Please don't disturb me, I am in deep thought!" She said and start thinking again.
Taehyung open his mouth to say something but didn't said anything. It is unbelievable. He shake his head in disbelief.

Jin came to the dressing room, he saw somi is sitting looking at the roof,her one finger is on her forehead,she is indicating like she is in deep thoughts.

"What are you doing?" Jin asked.

" Yah! Old man don't disturb me I am busy" somi yelled

" Old man? Huh? Me? Have you lost your mind? I am WWH ,you know" jin yelled at her

"Why? Now it's hurting you when I am saying you old man,and what about when every time you calls me kiddo!kiddo! Huh?" Somi said pointing her finger towards him.

Jin's mouth hung open, he was speechless. What should I say now.

"Bye bye taehyungshi"Somi said and shows her tongue 😛 to jin  and left from there. Jin shake his head in disbelief.

It's night time everyone has left,annie comes to the reharsel room for picking her bag. She saw jungkook was sitting on the chair,his eyes were closed. His head was touching the wall behind chair,it was looking like that he was sleeping. She enters without making any noise,she doesn't want him to wake up and humiliate her again. She picks her bag from the table and  turned around. She held the door knob for open. Suddenly she feels someone's presence behind her. Before she can turn, she was pinned to the door. Her face was touching the door. She couldn't see his face but she knows who is that person.

"W...what are you doing?" She asked shuttering. Her back was touching with his front. She can feel his breathings on her neck.

"Shhh, let me feel" jungkook said in his husky voice. His voice gives shivers to her spine.he snuggles his nose in her hairs. It was the same smell , which can't let him sleep...he was just thinking about her.....he hates her indeed, but he couldn't hate that kiss,that touch ,how her lips feel against his.he removes her hairs from her neck.

" Are your marks already fade?"he whispered.

Realisation hit annie like a truck,how do he know about her marks. She pushed herself from the door, jungkook backed away a little.

"W....which marks?"she asked shuttering.jungkook understood she didn't remember anything. Jungkook smirks

"Hickeys"he said smirking.

"H...how do you know?" She asked nervously. Please god this can't be true. No no please.....

"You are asking me! It's me ,Who gave them to you" jungkook said smirking. Annie gulps. So he is the one. O god I am fucked. What should I do now? Please anyone help me! Jungkook starts coming closer. Oh no god please,he is gonna make fun of me. Please god send anyone to help me. Right then someone knocked the door,annie opened it immediately.....nia was standing there at the door.

Nia looked at Annie's pale face and then jungkook. Was something happening here? Did I miss something?

"You were calling me let's go"annie said to nia,nia looked her confused, when did I call her?did she hit her head anywhere? Before she could say anything...annie dragged her with herself. Jungkook laughed at her reaction.