Temptation

Jungkook's pov

God knows where the hell is this girl? She is not looking anywhere. I am not missing her but since she works for our company so she should be here.
I was roaming around looking for her. Suddenly I saw her entering hurriedly. I sighed in relief.A small smile crept on my face. And wow! She is looking so beautiful. Next moment she bumped into someone. This girl! Why can't she walk carefully. She is so clumsy god. I can't see that man's face. Who is that person. She was about to fall I walked hurriedly but I was far from her. Just before she could fall, that person hold her by her waist. fuck! How dare he to touch her waist. I clenched my fists. I walked forward to see that man's face . I froze looking at him. He is Eunwoo. What the fuck is he doing here? My blood is boiling. I just want to punch the hell out of him. He can't touch her like that. I was cursing him in my mind right then he tucked a lose hair behind Annie's ear and she blushed. She fucking blushed.Wow! Great girl. How can she blush at another man?wait! If annie really sold my song then she must know Eunwoo. Are they friends? Or she just did it for money? I was looking at them with my burning gaze. My eyes became red due to anger. They are talking about something and she is smiling to him. Stop smiling miss manager! Fucking stop looking at him! I don't know what is effecting me most. Eunwoo's presence? Or he is talking to her? I am so fucking angry right now. So damn angry that if I stay little time more here I don't know what will happen with my bare hand. I left from there in pure rage.

"Your all songs are fantastic hobi hyung" jimin hyung said to hobi. They were drinking.

I snatched glass from jimin hyung's hand and drank the whole glass in one go.

"Hey easy bro" jimin hyung said to me. I am not in the mood to listen anything. My head is aching. I can't think straight. What is the relationship between Eunwoo and annie?. Did they know each other already? Did Annie really stole my song? Oh god! Whenever I starts to trust her. Something happens and I starts doubting her again and again. Why? Why? She was smiling to him why? He was holding her waist why? Okay for saving her from falling but Why she didn't pushed him? He touched her hair and she let him do?

" Kook,are you ok?" J- hope hyung asked me and I nodded my head. It's his success party I don't want to ruin his mood.

"One more" I told to bartender. He gave me another pack and I finished it in one go.

"You are not looking fine jk. What happen?" Jimin hyung asked concerned.

" Nothing hyung, today is hobi hyung's success party so I want to enjoy. I am so happy for you hobi hyung." I said and hugged hobi hyung. He hugged me back. I again start drinking.

I had finish two bottles and my head is spinning badly now. Alcohol started its magic.

Where is annie? I fucking don't know why but I want her to be here . She should be here with me. Annoying me, flirting with me but she should be here. What if she is still with that Eunwoo? I am gonna kill that bastard. How dare he to touch her? No one can touch her! No one! I have to meet her now. I stood from my seat and starts finding her.

Annie's pov

Where should I go? I have no courage to face jungkook now. God please help me, I am your pretty child. Please! please!

"Let's go" nia said firmly and my heart race. Jungkook will eat me alive tonight. For sure.

" You go, I will stay in this room" I replied nia and she rolled her eyes.

"Don't be stupid now, we are workers here and we have to fulfil our duties so mam stop being dramatic and let's go. They must be waiting for us" she explained and I nodded my head in agreement. I don't know what is going to happen?