karma

It's jungkook's punishment time......

Authors pov

Somewhere in USA

"Is she dead?? What should we do now??" A panic man asked another.

Another one checked her pulse and sighed in relief.

"No, she is still alive. Why the fuck you hitted her so hard.?" The second one yelled on first one in anger.

" I don't wanted to but she was pissing me off"

"Go and throw her anywhere. I don't want to be in trouble. If dad will got to know about this, he will kill me."

"Ok, but if she died?"

"Then let her die what we can do?"

First one hummed. He pick the unconscious girl in his arms and left. Blood was flowing from her body continuously. She has a lot of wounds and bruises on her body like someone had beaten her.

Yoongi's pov

Where are you annie? We are trying to find her from three days still couldn't reach her.

Love? What is love ? For me love is her. When a smile appears on my face just looking by her face it's love for me. I don't know how to show my emotions but that doesn't mean I don't have them. My heart beat increased everytime whenever she was closed to me. I never got bored with her blabberings. They were like music to my ears. Only I know how much I was suffering from three days. But now my pain is double.

Jungkook also loves her.

I had never seen him that desperate. He is behaving like a mad person. Sometimes he becomes angry and broke things. Sometimes he cries very hard. And sometimes he screams pulling his hairs.

He is trying very hard to reach her. Police has searched her every suspected place but couldn't find.

Police called Alex to show up in police station and he came. As soon as jungkook saw him he started punching Alex very madly. We all were trying to free Alex. But jungkook was very furious.

"Where is she? Tell me where is she otherwise I will kill you bastard." Jungkook yelled at Alex.

"I..i d...don't know what are you talking about?" Alex answered coughing blood.

Jungkook again start punching him. His eyes were red due to all the cries and anger.

"Jungkook leave him. You will kill him!" We all were trying hard to hold him. But it was looking like any ghost has possessed him.

"Look, Mr. Jeon. We are bearing your behaviour because you are a global star but don't cross your limits. We will surely find miss-* jungkook glares at officer*  m..miss Kim Annie." Officer said.

"What are you doing jungkook? Do you have any idea if any of this got viral outside,what will happen then?" RM asked jungkook frustrated.

"Joon is right kook, we all want to find her but this is not the way!" Hobi said.

I sighed. No one can understand jungkook better than me. I am feeling the same pain as him. I also want to murder everyone  who is suspect in my eyes. I also want to burn the whole world for her.

Namjoon's phone rang. He puts it on speaker.

"A girl is found at the road side near bluefall vally. We are highly doubted that she is miss Kim because her dress is matching with the dress which miss Kim was wearing in CCTV footage." We heared officer saying.