minji?

"because I am not done with you" jungkook yelled.

She was just watching his face.

"Why you said that.take it back" he said firmly looking into her eyes.

"What take back?"

"That love shit, whatever just take that back"

"But i do love you"

"Stop lying!"

"I am not lying I do-"

"Shut up,you can't make me fool, understand "

Annie opened her mouth to say something but stopped eventually. She pressed her lips in thin line. She sighed.

"Can you please give me another chance?"she asked softly.

"For what?"

"To prove my love for you."
He scoffed. Seriously?

"And how you gonna prove it miss manager?"

"Leave it on me, just please believe me for once, please!"she said with her pleading eyes. Jungkook didn't said anything.

"Please jungkoo...Mr.jeon" she remembered immediately he don't likes to call by his name.

He sighed.

"Fine, firstly tell me the truth."

"Which truth?"

"Why you stole my song?"

"I didn't,why can't you understand one simple thing."she raised her voice this time.jungkook glared her intensely and twisted her hand a little bit more.

"Ahh" she yelps in pain.

Jungkook realised he is manhandling her. He leaves her hand immediately.

"S..sorry,It was not intentional."he said hesitingly.

"No don't be sorry you looks more hot when you manhandles me. It's my fantasy to be manhandled by you." She said winking. His jaw drop in shock. Is she even serious? They were fighting a few seconds ago and now she is flirting with him. He shook his head but a little blush appears on his cheeks. He looks anywhere else. He rubbed his nape.she again picked her bag from floor.

"How will you go home?"he asked firmly.

"By cab,may be"

"Umm...Do you need a ride?" He asked firmly.

"From you, yes badly" she said in her most whispering voice.jungkook gulped hardly. His Adam apple bubbles up. jungkook clenched his fists. Why the fuck her flirting is effecting him.

"Stop flirting with me"

"I can't.it's the best I can do now" she said smiling.

"Why are you smiling too much"

"Because I am feeling relieved."

"Why?"

" I confessed" she said smiling.

"It's looking like a burden lift from my shoulders."she said again smiling.

"Let's go,i will drop you" jungkook said firmly.

"Really?" She asked in excitement.

"Don't be happy so much. It's late night and it's not safe for you to take cab at that time that's why I am helping you. Don't take it another way"

"Okay my dreamy"Jungkook heart race listening a new Nick name from her.

"So are you going?" Jungkook broke the silence. Jungkook was driving the car and she was sitting on passanger seat.