let me go

Author pov

"Everything is ready?" Manager seojin asked annie. She nodded her head happily.

Today is an award show in Seoul. And BTS are going to perform here. She is so exited and nervous. It's her first time to arrange anything like that.

"Where is members?" Seojin asked.

"In the make up room." Annie replied.

"Okay , I am going to check on them. " He said and annie nodded her head.

"Guys, Everything well" manager seojin said entering their makeup room. Where nia and other stylish were doing member's makeup.

"Yes hyung"they all replied. Manager seojin noticed something and said.

"Where is jk? RM"

"Hyung he was here before some time?let me call him!" Namjoon said and called jk but he didn't pick up.

"He is not picking up hyung" RM replied.

"This boy!" Seojin sighed and called Annie.

"Miss Kim. Jungkook is not here. There is only 20 minutes left in BTS's performance. Find him quickly." Then he cut the call and left from there.

"No one can beat you in makeup Nia" Rm said proudly. Nia smiled in return and mouthed him a thank you. Jimin immediately looked at them and rolled his eyes.

"Did you saw that kiddo anywhere? Jin asked to j - hope but Taehyung listened. He smirked.

"She is my girlfriend hyung, not hobi hyung's. So how can he know? I know where is she. Ask me I can tell you". Taehyung said smirking.

"No, why would I ask about her. I was just asking  casually." Jin replied coldly. But inside his heart he badly wants to know where is that idiot kiddo? Or should we say his kiddo?

"Done !!" Nia said to namjoon giving him final touch up.

"Thanks Nia" rm replied smiling.

"A.. actually Nia I was asking what are you doing tomorrow?" RM asked hesitingly. Jimin's ears stood up. He looked at them.

"Nothing special.why?" Nia asked raising her brow.

"Umm... Can we go on a date?" Rm asked. Just before Nia can replied. She flinched at sudden yelling voice.

"DATE?"jimin yelled and stood from his seat. RM looked him in confusion.

"Yes, why are you yelling?"

"I am not yelling hyung but how can you go on a date with her??"

"And why not jimin?"

"She is our makeup artist."

"So??"

Jimin was speechless. Soo? What does it make difference if she is their makeup artist.

Nia was just staring jimin disappointed.

"You didn't tell me your answer Nia?" RM asked Nia.
Jimin looked nia hoping she would say No.

"I would love to go on a date with you joonie." Nia replied smiling. Jimin's face turned pale.

"Oh my god seriously!"

"Yess"

"Thank you so much nia. I can't describe what I am feeling. I wanted to ask you out from a long time. Thanks again." RM said happily and left.

Only jimin and nia were there. Nia looked at jimin's pale face and rolled her eyes.

She started putting things on table. Jimin was standing behind her.