My wife

Double update!!!

Priest starts the wedding.

"Do you Jeon jungkook take Kim Annie as lawful wife?"

"Yes I do and I promise you to keep you  always happy. I will never hurt you, not even in my dreams."

"Do you Kim Annie take Jeon jungkook as your lawful husband?"

"Yes I do. And I promise you to annoy you forever and don't you dare to complain."

Jungkook laughs.

"You are husband & wife now. Congratulations for your new life. Now you may kiss the bride."

Jungkook slides the ring in her finger she also did the same with him.

Jungkook pulls her closer and looks her in eyes.

"May I Mrs. Jeon?" He asked cupping her cheeks.

"Yes you can Mr.jeon." she replied smiling.

The sound of clapping echoes in the aisle.

Jungkook sucked her lower lips so elegantly.

She also kissed him back with same love and passion.

He put his another hand on her nape to deepen the kiss.

"Yah jungkookshi leave my sister." Somi yelled standing up.

Jin pulled her back on the chair.

"Let him. He is her husband now."

"So what he is kissing her from past five minutes. You never kisses me so long." Somi complaint.

"Aww...my baby wants long kisses. Don't worry I will miss you as much as you want after reaching home ok baby." Jin teased her. Somi looked away hiding her blushing face.

After a long kiss jungkook pulled away joining their foreheads.

"I love you wife."

"I love you too husband."

It was time of jungkook's speech. He took the mic and starts giving speech holding Annie's hand.

"Hello guys, I hope you all knows me. I am the golden maknae of BTS Jeon jungkook.

I would like to start by thanking everyone here today for sharing our very special day with us . Thank you for all wonderful gifts and cards that you have given us. we are Very touched at your generosity.

I also want to thanks my parents who put up with me for all these years.

Next thanks for my hyungs..

You are not just my bandmates guys, you are my family. You have been there for me when I've needed you and given me a wonderful start in my life and I'm very fortunate and proud to have you all.