Chapter 6

Kellin's POV

Vic tapped my shoulder and I turned and looked at him, 'When I first got here I saw what was in your drawer...' My face went hot and I swallowed hard. "You... Uh, did?" He nodded. I blushed more and looked at my legs, "Uh, well... I never hooked up with someone.. M-Mostly I'd use the toy... Um... Let's watch TV!" I said nervously. He giggled, stood from the bed, grabbed a black box from his bed and a key, and sat back down. "What'cha got there, Viccy?" 'My special box... ;)' He wrote. Oh... Well, fuck.

He unlocked the box and showed me what was inside, a vibrator and lube. 'Everyone has secrets... Some dark, some kinky, and some normal...' "I s-see..." I said, gulping because this was kind of a turn on... I gave him a quick kiss while he locked up his box. We continued to watch a movie when there was a frantic knock at the door. I sighed, got up, and answered it, nearly falling over when Dahvie tackled me. "K-Ke-Kellin!" He cried, gripping my shirt tightly and burying his face in my chest. "Dahvie! What's wrong, honey bunch?" I aske, sitting him on my bed with Vic. "W-Well..." He started, sniffling and wiping away his tears even though more were pouring out.

"S-So, when you guys left I headed back to my dorm. Jayy was there and he was watching some movie.. He asked if I wanted to cuddle and watch it with him so I said sure and halfway through I blurted out that I liked him. He just got up and walked out. I know he's gay and all... But I think I just fucked our friendship up..." Dahvie explained, jutting out his bottom lip.

Vic held up his board, 'Dahvie, Jayy was probably surprised. Give him some time to process what yoy said...' Dahvie smiled and hugged Vic and I, "Thank you, guys... I'll text you and let you know how it goes!" He said, jumping up and leaving the room. I turned to Vic and smiled...

Vic's POV

"Just another day helping a friend..." Kellin said as he sat down, pulling me to him so we could cuddle more. I played with the hem of the black skirt I was wearing over my neon green tights. My choice, of course... Kellin smiled and pecked my lips sweetly, "You're adorable, Viccy..." He said in a higher than normal voice and I laughed. 'You are too, Kelly...' He laughed. He kissed and we continued to watch whatever it was we were watching...

Heyyy xx. So, I wanted to let you know I have a Jahvie onshot in my oneshot book that's based on what happened before Dahvie came to Kellics dorm. Anyways, ik its shorter than normal chapter, but I was tired. Goodnight, lovelies!
Violet DeFoe