Chapter 13

Kellin's POV

~A Month Later~

I had to tell him. I had to tell Vic tonight... Mike was with Jaime and I was with Tony. Again. He said I would be ready after tonight's lesson. I'm afraid... Better think of something good to say.. But it's all been done.

.. I knew exactly what I was going to do...

---

I turned the gold key and opened the dorm door. I saw Vic on his bed... Crying... Oh no.. "Vic? Baby, is something wrong?" He wiped his eyes, sat up, and turned to me. 'Are you cheating on me?' His board said. "What? Baby, no, of course not..." I said, setting my bag down and kneeling in front of him. 'Then why have you been spending so much time with Tony? And why did you never tell me what you two did?' I smiled, "Can I explain?" He nodded and crossed his arms, his look saying 'I'm waiting...'

I took a deep breath, "Okay... Well.. Um, as of today we have been dating for two months. Neither of us has said 'I love you', but we haven't really needed to... I do though, so much, and I'd never do anything to hurt you. I was afraid we were falling apart.. That.. That maybe we weren't really in love..." I teared up at the sight of a sad and confused vic, tears beginning to spill from my eyes. "But, with Tony's help, I did something that'll bring us closer. And, really, believe me when I say..." I trailed off, closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and signed 'I love you.'

His jaw dropped and his eyes watered. I kissed him and he signed to me, 'You learned sign language for me?' I nodded. "I know it's easier for you... And I really do mean it, I love you. I love you so goddamn much." He chuckled and let out a sob. He pulled himself to my chest and cried his heart out. "You know I love you too much to cheat, right?" He nodded.

I went to stand, but Vic grabbed my wrist, causing me to turn to him. "Yes, Darling?" He looked as though he was scared. Terrified at least. He took a deep breath, opening his closed eyes, and parted his gorgeous lips...

"I love you too, Kellin."