Epilogue

Kellin's POV

My eyes went wide. "Did you just...?" He covered his mouth and nodded. "I love you... Kellin! I love you!" He jumped in my arms and I spun him around, sobbing softly. My wish came true...

He kissed me deeply and smiled, pulling away. "When do you want to tell everyone?" I asked. He bit his lip, "..Later..."

---

"I do." He said, us both smiling at the surprised gasps of family members. I leaned in a pressedy lips to Vic's... It's official. We're married. After that, our family and friends came up to us, asking us when Vic began talking.

We went to the reception, took a plane ride to Italy, and made love for the first time. I leaned over and kissed his sweaty forehead, "I love you so much, Vic..."

"I love you too, Kellin."

---

Vic's POV

"And that's how I met your father..." I told our 3 kids, Copeland, Liam, and Rowan. Cope smiled, "That's a cute story, Daddy... So, you used to not talk?" I shook my head. "Nope."

"But now you can't get him to stop..." Mike said. I rolled my eyes and threw a pillow at him. "Go away, Mike." He chuckled and left the room. I kissed each of my children's foreheads and smiled, shutting off the light. "Good night, kids." "'Night dad."

Kellin met me outside their room, kissing me and pulling me to his body. "Mm, I love you, Kells." He just kissed me again.

"Vic, keep talking 'cause I love to hear your voice..."