Chapter 9

Kellin's POV

"So... Color scheme for us?" Vic shrugged, 'I'm cool with black and white.' I smiled. Always plain and simple... "Alright... God, I can't believe tomorrow we'll be official seniors..." I said in awe. Vic just smiled and squeezed my hand. "You're beautiful..." I whispered just before kissing him. He smiled and kissed back. I rested a hand on the back of his neck, deepening the kiss... This is probably the first "make out" session we've had.

He pushed me down on the bed and hovered over me, not once breaking the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him as close as humanly possible. I whined when he pulled away, missing the contact, "Baby, have I ever said how lucky I am to have you?" He chuckled and shook his head. "Oh... Well, I am SO lucky to have you..." I said with a giggle. He laughed, pecked my lips, and laid down next to me. He sighed happily and intertwined our fingers... Just tomorrow is prom. And im going with Victor Vincent Fuentes...

We played music and just laid together. Vic and I... We have a bond. Our past problems have brought us closer and... I don't know... I've never felt this with anyone else... Is it possible to meet your soulmate at such a young age? Are we getting into this too soon? 'There's no such this as too young...' Vic wrote. "Oh.. I said that out loud...?" He nodded and pecked my lips. I smiled and sighed happily... Before I knew it, Vic and I were asleep...

~Next Day~

Today was the day! Prom! God, I'm so excited! "Babe," Vic turned to me, raising an eyebrow. "Can you help me with my tie?" He smiled, chuckled, walked over to me, and grabbed my tie and began to tie it. He looked up and our eyes locked... His eyes were so pretty... He leaned in and kissed me. The kiss was passionate and deep, yet sweet and innocent... He pulled away and kissedy nose before he went to the mirror and brushed his hair out.

I smiled nervously... We were considered Seniors now. It was crazy to think about! Vic tugged on my hand and I snapped out of my daze, "Ready to go?" I asked him and he nodded with a smile.

---

We both stood at the door, waiting for our friends. Firs to show up was Jalex... "Hey, guys!" Alex said happily. "Hey!" I said happily. Vic smiled and waved, "You two look cute!" Jack exclaimed. "Same to you..." I said. After what felt like forever Perrentes, Rydon  Cashby, Fransykes, Frerard, and Bierdke showed up. Gerard was like a friend to me, though him and Frank were school authorities... Principle and Vice Principle. Apparently, Frank had anxiety and came to this school junior year. Gerard was his dorm mate and whenever they were together, Frank felt fine. Towards the end, Gerard told Frank he was in love with him. Frank felt the same and both of them dated... 13 years later, they're married.

Vic dragged me in and to the punch bowl, so I got us each a cup. Vic took a drink and started coughing. Why? Well, someone-*cough cough* Jack *cough cough*- spiked the punch. I saw Jack sneaking voldka into a punch bowl and Gerard came up behind him and cleared his throat loudly, causing Jack to spin around and smile innocently. Dahvie ran in and jumped on my back, causing me to squeal loudly, "Dahvie!" "Kellybear!" He squealed. Jayy rolled his eyes, came up, and grabbed Dahvie's hips. "Down!" He said. "NOO!" Dahvie yelled, hissing as Jayy tried to pull him off of me.

Vic's POV

"NOO!" "Dahvie! Get down here!" "NOO!" *hiss* "Vic! Help me!" I sighed. I walked next to Jayy and grabbed Dahvie's other leg and began to pull. "NOO!" Jayy and I pulled harder and Dahvie fell, causing Jayy to fall back with Dahvie on top.

"This is comfy for me..." Dahvie sai with a smirk. Jayy pushed him off and tood up, helping Dahvie up. This was gonna be a very interesting night...