Chapter 8

Kellin's POV

~2 Weeks Later~

My alarm buzzed at 5:30 am. Sure, I was extremely exhausted.. But, I had a big plan for Vic. Prom was coming up in a few days and I had a very special way I wanted to ask him... I had everyone's help. Mike, Tony, Brendon, Ryan, Austin, Alan, Josh, Oli, Gerard, Frank, Ronnie, Andy, Jack, Alex, and Jaime.

I meet up with them a few feet from my dorm. "Hey, guys." I said with a very nervous smile. "How can you be so cheery? It's fuckin' early..." Alex grumbled. Jack yawned and I rolled my eyes just as everyone showed up. I swung my bag in front of me and handed everyone a roll of lime green tape. "Why do we have this?" I smirked, "We're gonna tape arrows to the hallway floors all the way to the music room where I'll be standing with roses and a sign..." I explained. "Aww!" Tony, Ryan, Alan, Oli, Frank, Gerard, Andy, and Alex squealed loudly. A free shushing and lecturing them I gave them directions and we all began to work...

---

Well.. It was 11:30 and we were finally done! "Alright, thanks guys! I gotta go get ready!" I said, running towards the music room, where I would meet Vic...

say I was nervous was a huge understatement...

Vic's POV

My eyes fluttered open and a turned to give Kellin a good morning kiss only... He wasn't there. I pouted slightly, sat up, and looked around the room... On Kellin's pillow was a note.

Dear Vic,
Good morning, Darling... As of today we have been together for a month. Happy anniversary! Now, get dressed and let your heart lead you to me...
♥ Kellin

I smiled to myself. Oh, Kellin... Always going out of your way for me... I jumped up, pulled on a white button up, black skinny jeans, and a dark grey beanie. I grabbed my dorm keys and as soon as I opened the door I was met by a lime green arrow on the ground. I raised an eyebrow, but followed the one arrow that lead to another and another and so on.

After what felt like hours I was met by the music room door, on it was a green and yellow heart. I smiled, shook my head, and pushed the door open to reveal Kellin wearing the same outfit, roses in his left hand, and a sign in both hands.

'Will you go to prom with me?' The sign said.

I rolled my eyes, hugged him, kissed him, and nodded. His smile got wider, "You will? Great!" He kissed me again, only this time harder. I smiled and kissed back... Suddenly, everyone jumped out and cheered us. I blushed and Kellin burried his face in my neck in a shy, cute way...