Author's Note

Greetings fellow user of Wattpad. Here lies bits and pieces of ideas from fanfictions that I may or may not be currently writing. Do expect unintelligible words and weird vocabularies or grammer, this place is made for those chaos...

      Now let me just explain some keywords that would be important to understand a molecule of this book;

Scraped- The whole story has been scraped/ replaced by new plots.Drafted- Same story, same plot, poor execution, could do better.

      Now that's one thing, here's another;

-Undertale!AUs- the story consists of Undertale, Horrortale, Underswap, Fellswap and Underfell

-OutCodes!- (I made up that word) To put this simply this is everyone who are inbetween/doesn't exactly have an AU (example; Cross, Ink, Error, Reaper, Dream, Nightmare, etc.)

-Dreamtale- Are mostlikely to consist of any of the AUs (just more focused on Dreamtale in exchange)

    Any words that start with one of the label above with a (!) beside would indicate we have a specific theme into the story. (exp: undertale!aus!high school au, dreamtale!royalty aus, etc)

        Here are some other stories that I just feel like having here lol;

    Desc for Lady (in making)

    An old lady who lives by herself, her sons never visited her ever since they left this house and her beloved husband had passed for a long time now. After being alone for so long her home are then visited by unexpected visitors who are none other than a bunch of skeletons. Happily she welcomes them into her home with open arms, they reminds her so much of her own sons, she's no longer so alone in that home anymore.

     (This story is actually really interesting)
_________________________________________________________________________________

    Desc for Brittle Bones (discontinued)

The sudden fall of familiar faces into their home which then also reveals said persons true appearences. However the child definietly are one of a new presence to some of them.

    (basically you, the reader and ye olde ocs fell into a different timeline where you guys haven't met the skeletons yet and are later taken into their care)

_________________________________________________________________________________