Telephones (undertale!aus) drafted

CHAPTER 1

      She was dumbfounded by the news and pursed her lips together in a tight smile, just as she walks over to you to tell you about it aswell the door chimes welcoming another patriot in the cafe. 

  You could feel Alvera standing behind you as her hand hovers to your head, covering your face when you turn to look at her on to caught a glimpse of a purple, angry looking, skeleton monster between her fingers, standing infront of the cafes door. The skeleton was looking around profusely when his eyes lands on Alvera, then you, then back at her. 

  He's wearing some designer armor for sure, dripped out in a deep magenta type of colour, or perhaps dark lilac. Sharp triangles fills his eyes with nasty scars running the right side of his face,

  You don't understand what's happening. You pulled lightly on the sleeve of her dress, which made her look at your quickly. Exchanging the gazes as you stare at the skeleton instead.

    "Yes honey, what is it?"

  You kept quiet for a while but then hold out your hands, gesturing for her to pick you up, you caught the little look of surprised on her face but she was complaint with your request and picked you up within seconds. Deng she's strong.

  She looks back at the skeleton and cracked up an awkward smile,

    "We'll be going now, I didn't know the place serves most alcohol before" She chuckled a little forcefully and walks towards the skeleton, you could feel her hold on you tightening on your back. She couldn't see it but you definitely giving the skeleton a weird look. If for some reason she's wary of him, you think you also have the right to be wary.

  "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?"

 The skeleton spoke out which, actually startled you. You know you're loud but dang he's over your status.

    "Out of the café? This place is certainly not suitable for a child and they've been wanting to get something to eat for. while now eheh"

  "I'VE NEVER SEEN AROUND YOU ARE BEFORE." What is that supposed to mean? Is everyone supposed to meet him first just to be approached?

 She stood quiet for a moment, you could feel her glancing at you very now and then. You thought to yourself,why is she so worried about this guy? Sure he's a skeleton but she's like, half of him? Is it weird for a skeleton to meet another skeleton or something?

    "Yeahh well, a new face in town I suppose? If you don't mind I have to look for somewhere a bit more suitable to eat at for the kid, ya'know they've been hungry and all."

 She took her chances and make use of what she knows. It's still true, you're hungry.

  "That's true! I demand food! I want cakes! I want nuggets! I want ice cream!"

 You decided acting out a bit wouldn't hurt. You jumped her arms as you pulled on her dress, being the drama you're born to be. She just laughs as you start acting out.

  "You heard 'em, I really gotta go" She smiled and shrug, looking half-apologetic at him. He seemed unphased by this and instead pulling out his flip phone, texting something quickly before shutting it. A sick grin was carved onto his phased as he looks back at her, his eyes unchanged as it voided of any emotions.

 "YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT, HOW ABOUT I TREAT YOU TO YOU LUNCH?" It's unsettling to look at to say the least. You glared at him and looked back at Alvera, pulling on her dress slightly in frustration. 

  She looks back down at you, smiling a lot more apologetic when she did You couldn't believe her right now. Isn't she worried about this guy? Why is she trusting him to lunch? He's lucky it's not dinner cause you might just trip a punch at him.