Given Anew 1.0 (undertale!aus) scraped

desc

With your change in demeanor and appearence it then follows with unwanted guests to then proceed and eliminate those who resides in your long forgotten home with the goal to capture you . You merely managed to escape but someone came and vanishes.

(damn this desc sucks ass lmfao, its too vague and makes no sense)

Reader pov: Given Anew/ Given a New

was this supposed to be good lmmfao? tis idea was scraped cause I lost motivation to go on with the ocs in here

(I made a different ver where its just the reader and the oc as I decided to renew the whole thing (As of today the title and desc had also been changed)
_________________________________________________________________________________

part 1 of CHAPTER 1

You're waking up.

At least you seem to be,

You're concious but you didn't open your eyes. You could already tell how bright it's going to be if you open them but you don't want to anyways. You're feeling comfortable as is. You didn't feel the ground since your hand is covered with your sleeves but it is still noticeable how for a floor it reminds you of something you'd always love to hold or lay on.

Whatever that is,

From what you could remember you were tired from staying up all night. Memories blurs into your mind. You remember shouting, you running and hiding somehwere...dark. You remember feeling cold despite wearing your...hoodie. Something important happened? Whereever you are now it's the total opposite of where you were. You felt...comfortable and safe. Maybe a little too bright for your liking.

Bothered, you turn to your side with a hand covering your head, sheilding your eyes from the 'sunlight'. Trying to sleep again but you feel something tugging the sleeve that's covering your face. You shooed it off, 'to early to deal with this', you thought. You dont care who it'd be, maybe someone you already knew? Who knows. The safe feeling of this place iasn't going to be altered by whoever is bothering you. Much to yourself, the tugging didn't stop and you heavily sighs and groaned as you forced yourself up, annoyed.

Though due to how bright it is is you quickly shutted your eyes again, you noticed how there's someone infront of tou. You didn't quite catch the figure's appearence aswell form your blurry vision. As view then came in clear, it's quite surprising when you see a person with a box as their head squating beside you, distance kept. You jumped and move backwards, further away from this... person. They flinched when you jumped but countinue to blankly stare at you, not moving from their position. Now that you're more alerted you deem to notice how your body feel slightly sore, mostly your legs. Though you show not to falter, it may alert the box-headed figure about your weak condition...

They seemed to have ':]' drawn on their face. They're wearing a slightly tattered yellow scarf tied around their neck as it also completely covers them. They're wearing a dark-orange sweater with orange hems. Their sleeves are very long, hiding their hands whole. On the left side of their sweater you could see a bright pink(-magenta) heart sewed onto it. They're also wearing black(-with brown hues) track pants with black strings. Somehow you dont see their feets, it's like the ends of the pants are their feet. Do they even have feets and hands? Doesn't matter.

You dont know what to do but you're attention then went to you surroundings. It shocked you how everything around you seemed so....empty. It's like you're in an orange void. The non-exsistant ceiling being a bright yellow as it gradients into orange and the 'floor' a darker shade of orange. Quite light- headed looking at the non-exsistant floor and ceiling. There's these small light string particals around you moving ever-so-slighty. Some further away or quite close to your face, it seemed to have transparency and more faded in the 'floor'.