pools (underswap!papyrus/satin) drafted

Thought I could do better (pools are a oneshot typof book)

    his mind was a bit foggy from the drinking but he'll manage, he thought to himself. 

this one time he decided it'd be a great time to sneak out and get some booze in the middle of the night, wanting to put himself down in favour of the amount of work he's been doing, aswell as to avoid being seen like this.

  his head felt a bit heavy but he could beat through it. the distance between where the bar was and his house isn't exactly that far. he smirked and laughed a bit pitifully to himself, knowing the lecture his brother is about to give him when he got home, sans must've been worried sick of him..

  he blinked, once, twice, the road growing a it darker down the way, the moon looks great tonight.

for a moment, he could help but notice a figure up ahead.

  okay, creepy.

he slouched on his motorcycle, trying to focus on the figure best he could. 

 without the right mindset, it was then suddenly set to him that he was meters away from hitting the figure. Atlas, the two of them collided, sending everything down from the incident. 

  he didn't know if he should be angry or not cause one thing for sure, he is very confused. satin had toppled over his motorcycle, kneeling on the ground and trying to keep his mind still as he is on the road. 

  he took a few breaths and looks around, turning his back to see his motor, the light blocked by other person else on the ground, staggering back up while holding onto their arm. 

  her head looks around for a brief moment, freezing as soon as she caught sight of him. the white of their hair seemed to shine from the light, he couldn't tell if its the alcohol but its like their eyes were completely black in colour, an odd glow shine in the, he sensed...hope?

  realising she's been staring at him, the girl perks up and went over to him, best she could at least. satin turns his body over, backing away a bit from her. 

  she kneels down beside him, looking over him, touching his head and arms for injuries. It might just be him but weirdly enough there's a strong stench of daisies coming from the girl. he could see her mouth moving but no words could be heard, he mutters out back to her, unbeknownst if it even reached the ears.

  now that he could see it, he took notice of the flowers growing on the girl. he could've sworn he saw them move aswell. his mind works on its own as his hand went up slowly to try and reach onto the flowers, the whites and yellows sparkling in the dark. 

"    She took notice of how close his hands had gotten to her and let him graze over its petals, sighing as she looks over him again, luckily there is no injuries and he seemed pretty unscathed aside from some stains on his clothes because of the streets dirt. Out of all the possible encounter she could've have this just has to happen, she just took her first steps and BAM road accident.

    She knew she should've just went within the forests.

      She jumped when she felt a poke on her stomach. Swatting his hand from playing further with her wounds. She looks at his face with disaprovement only to be returned with a dumb smile. 

    Standing up, she holds out her hands for him to take, which he took a second to comply to. The skeleton almost fell onto her but luckily she managed to hold onto the weight of him, balancing the both of them back on their feet. It's not hard to notice the height difference between the town of them.

    She also started to notice the drowsy state he's in. If he continues to drive like this he'll mostlikely die on the road. She awkwardly laughed at the thought. Yeah she's not having any of that...

    "Hey honey, are sure you can drive back home in your conditions?"

    Satin seemed a bit surprised by the question. That's good, now she knows he could hear her again. 

      The two of them kept quiet for a moment as she waits on Satin contemplating his next actions. He then began walking over to this motorcycle, picking it up and letting it stand. He looks back at her as he holds onto his motorcycle,

  "sorry this took me a while to ask but uh, you're alright, right?", he kept his gaze on her as he waits for an answer.

    Her hand went over to touch the flowers on her ribs. She kept the stare on him and smiled,    "Yeah I'm alright, don't worry about it hun."

    She pry her hand off of her wounds. He doesn't know she is and he doesn't need to know.

  Even when he is drunk his lie detector still functions but before he could mutter out a word the skeleton slumps on his motorcycle and feels a bit of whirling in his stomach. He covers his mouth and turns sway from her, throwing up on the grass. 

    She grimaced upon hearing his gurgling out the contents of his stomach. Soon enough he turns back to look at her, forgetting what he was thinking of before. 

    "Yeah you shouldn't drive like this. Can't you call someone? Anyone to pick you up?"

  He blinked once, and twice, feeling the phone in his pocket. Yeah...there are some people but..,

  "what about you? i just crashed onto you i can't just leave you here." he questioned her, much to her displeasure cause, she knew she have nobody deal with her shenanigans,

    "Eh, I'll be alright"....|

_________________________________________________________________________________

    Thats about it, story not yet finished

     (tuesday,26/9/23,21:27)