Unarchieved (undertale!aus) scraped

desc

Their travel to the Existing World deemed to be stretched as Entity's ability to open Home-Void aren't working as well as it being slightly troublesome. Though, despite this they still attempt to live as best as they could which then follows with a maged child into their care. Oh dear.

    (The olde ocs got to escape their Home but are stranded in the real world. They soon found you, the reader and took you into their care.)

  The Arxs: UnArxhieved

_________________________________________________________________________________

    PROLOGUE

  Once more leaving our little camp, though this time it seemed More like being kicked out. Whatever the reason is we're happy to be out again. It is however, confusing as to why we landed in the anti-void , presumably home to a certain disorted skeleton. Scratching that off, Ghost is in their smaller form as _Ophelia_ is suffering from their lack of uniform. This is going to be a hard run without that box. Enccountering an outcode certainly isn't a good idea, _heh_.

  With her lack of direction and memory, portaling is going to be...pesky. Ghost softly pats Ophelia with their small blob-like hands as she sat on the ground with her knees on her chest, face buried into the pits of her slightly fluffed magenta arms silently screaming in her head. 

  Well that was awhile ago. 

  Now they're back to where they should be, The Existing World. Not having her books would be inconvenient since most records her past adventures during their travels outside. Much like things they want to do, facts they discovered, plans for the world, sketch's of people she interacted with. It's quite funny how much she write to remember but writing just made her forget. They currently does not have any source of income ,which is self-explanatory with them being entities of an outer world.

  For shelter they simply raided an old cabin they found in the woods to stay at for a while. Not sure how long but as long as they find it convenient to have. The place is definitely old, clean but dusty and doesn't have electricity. Mostly empty but they'll make what's due, it's not like they'll need much anyways. 

  The area they're in are surprising near one of the neighborhoods in Ebott City or more specifically the "genre-friendly" neighborhood. More specifically the neighborhood which combines it's citizens from the different -AUs- Undergrounds to live peacefully together.

  Some Undergrounds doesn't have much monsters which means they're not likely to have a neighborhood of their own, most simply resides in one of many or live somewhere more into the city, which are also somewhat separated which each monsters having an area to themselves with its themes around changing more to their aesthetic. 

  It's good to see the little group of royals being able to -somewhat- cooperate with each other , which of course some gets along better than the other. What's good is at least it's not a total havoc and everyone's decently living in their little symphony. Ophelia was one who'd move around at night while Entity moves during he day with Ghost roaming wherever they desires in their disguise.

  Humans aren't one who are too welcomed in the city, especially with most being hatefully towards them, which despite traveling during the day, Entity would sneak around best she could with hooded red-burgundy jacket. Despite having the ability to shapeshift into someone she'd rather not and is too lazy to. Chances are she might get weird glances or even questioned. Choosing sides aren't one she's that fond of after all.

  Of course, Ophelia is the one who travels more than Entity. She is very much bothered with her being in her casual clothes which are usually suppose to only be able to be seen by Entity and Ghost now could be visible to other. The nightly breeze is nice but it's also cold. They don't do too well in cold.