Chit Chat (undertale!aus) drafted

part 1 of CHAPTER 1

 he's pretty sure they are nowhere close to being a skeleton, he could only see the back of their head, their hair is tousled in a little mess, giving it a grungy look.

 he tries to sit up from the floor quietly but his movement didn't go unnoticed by the human. he tried to use his magic to lock them down but failed which gave the human a chance to run towards the only open door in this basement.

 he sits up from the floor and after a few blinking seconds he realised his brother had came downstairs and is facing the human, he didn't see either of them moving as he also kept staring at the two, ready to react if anything were to happen this time.

.

 One moment Blue open his arms to hug the human and the other something flashes in Red's mind and a shriek was heard as the human was thrown across the room, dropping down to the floor as they made an impact. Red didn't know what came over him, it an involuntary action. The third wheel in the room got up in haste from the sudden sound of crashing but groaned as soon as his mind clicked to magic which caused a hard headache.

 Red is still be in a bit of a daze as he tries to contempt what had just happened. Blue was fast on his feet as he goes over to the human, kneeling down beside them with concern. The sound also made the og little brother running down the stairs in worry.

 The red caped skeleton was aiding the three who had previously been here. Blue came forth to the four of them with a human in his arms. Cyperus was esthetic upon seeing the human, almost forgetting he was helping the other brothers. Nantheless he apologies for the sudden fault and left them to their own care as they insisted they're fine and, he want to tag with Blue for the while.

.

   cracking his eyelids open, he turns his head to see the decoy of his brother staring intently at the entrance of the basement. he twist his skull to see what the hype is all about only to realise a human is at the door with nonother than the carrot sticks brother. 

 he didn't know what came over him. he reckoned it was just a trigger from when..well. his mind blanked out. they're lucky to be able to be here aren't they? heh...

 the eyelights in his sockets gave out as he kept staring into the floorboards for awhile. he flinched away when a hand is placed on his shoulder, he turns over to see who it was only to realise it was just satin looking at him with a facetious look. he gives the taller skeleton a half smirk and rolls his eyes, walking towards the basements doors.

 they have something else to worry about right now.

.

    She could feel her heart sink into her chest, losing all sensations as she felt like her entire being is being pulled apart and dragged across the multiverse mindlessly. It took her a while to realise she's on a floor after however long the aberrations lasted.

    Her hands supports her body as she got off of the floor, looking to see three pretty unconscious skeletons. She rubs the center of her chest, feeling like a crave had been dugged right out of her. It'll fade later, she guessed.

    She took in a second to adjust herself, the first thing her mind was quick to point out was the only door that will lead upstairs to her (chance of) escape and that she's in a basement. The lack of windows and messy work place really gave that one away.

    Her eyes soon lays down on the pretty knocked out looking skeletons on the floor, boldly approaching one of them. More particularly the one lathered out in deep red and gold, she'd always recognise that red skeleton. (Much like any other skeletons she had met of course.)