Spit in My face (mafiatale!aus) scraped

I changed the trajectory of the story

    desc

    Waking up in the alleyways, she decided it's best to keep her place fro the night, feeling a too tired for travel. Upon encountering a certain skeleton, she mindlessly saved him from a gunshot, fleeing later to avoid an odd confrontation.

  After a little rest and getting to the nicer part of town she then founds a certain monster bakery in whichshe'd be dragged into and spend a bit more of her morning in. She's then introduced to more well dressed skeleton which didn't take long for them to take a liking to her.

    CHAPTER 1​​

    the streets had been empty for the whole night, snow had started to fall lightly a while ago. he's not exactly in there right mind t g out so late at night like this but the weeks been fairly uneventful and he just felt like walking for a while in nights such as this one (even though he's a bit drunk).

 the street lights flickers ever so often, the atmosphere couldn't be anymore more pathetic with how run down and broken things are around here but he wouldn't exactly complain about it anyways, it is his own city. 

he with a deep breaths he takes in the smell of smoke and cheap booze that laminates all throughout this junkyard of a metropolis. if somehow everything could turn to be better he'd be in one hell of a dream. the monsters had tried to turn for the better when the got to surface (some more than the others) though some human thugs and mafia gangs took their presence as a challenge as soon as a word was out of how monsters used to run in the same patriarchy systen. 

 a shame for the monsters as of him as he was looking forward to living life on a cloud. dealing with these human gangs felt like playing with angsty teenagers which irritates them more when they couldn't beat the bigger bosses. it rare for him to do walks like these, as danger are more often around him, being a big dom and all. even now, as drunk as he is, the tingles grew little by little on the back of his mind.

 suddenly the triggers in his head starts to drum against his skull, he could hear footsteps rushing towards him, he turns around just in time to hear a shot had been fired. ringing filled his ear-sockets as the world fell deaf to his ears.

 he stumbles backwards on his feet, feeling a lot more awake now. he wasn't shot, no, he looks at himself and it's pretty clear nothing is in his bones. looking up from himself he could see a human  leaning on the brick walls, flowers growing out of their chest as they stares at themself. he's not sure if it's the booze working but this human certainly looks a little more...unique  than the humans he had seen. and he's also pretty sure human bleed not...flower? 

 they hand rubs around the flowers growing on their chest, dark long nails carefully gliding over it. it confuses him how they hadn't started screaming or hyperventilating by this point. he could see their mouth moving but he couldn't hear the words said but somehow he got a feeling it mostlikely doesn't concern his anyways.

 he averts his gazes elsewhere, looking at the particularly tall building across the street. he couldn't catch a single silhouette or figure anywhere on the buildig, nor could he sense anything or anyone else nearby which baffles his already messed up noggin as to where that shot could have come from.

 after a while of searching he took the chance to turn his attention to his death invader only to be met with nothing but leftovers of flower pieces on the cold pavement, stains are visible on the brick wall and ground but it's not the usual crimson he had seen so many times before. his non-existent brows furrows, the hell?