Scarlett f*cking Johansson?!

Scarlett's POV:

"S-Scarlett J-Johansson?!", the girls mouth hung open and she looked at me in pure shock. I chuckled again. She must've been too tired to recognize me yesterday, which I was kinda thankful for because it would most likely made things more complicated. "Yes, it's me, sweet can I come in?", I asked keeping my voice soft as I saw the girls' hands starting to shake. She looked like she was thinking about shutting the door in front of me, but stepped out of the way letting me in. 

"I-I don't understand- Wha- H-how?", she rambled, looking to the floor. "Hey, hey calm down. Everything's alright...", the girl finally closed her mouth and waited for me to speak. she walked over to the bed and sat down on top of it. I could almost see the gears in her head moving trying to process the whole situation. Poor thing. I sat down next to her carefully not to startle her, a fair distance between us. 

"I saw you yesterday sleeping on the bench in front of the convention building and woke you up... after you told me you had nowhere to go, I offered to take you to the hotel I'm staying because it isn't safe outside alone.", I started to explain. "After we arrived here, we called the hospital where your aunt works but she wasn't available, so I booked this room for you.", I looked over to the girl trying to see any kind of reaction. after a few seconds she looked up at me, a frown on her face. 

"Why...?", she asked confused. "Why what?" "W-why did you help me?", her question had taken me aback. "I mean you're famous and-, why would you help me?!", I didn't know if I should be offended by the girl's comment, but looking into her eyes, I saw nothing but pure confusion in them. "I may be famous yes, but I am just like every other person after all. And I could never forgive myself if I had ignored you, lying alone on a bench and the next day you're in the newspaper because something bad happened.", the girl seemed to slowly get what I was trying to say, before she looked up at me with guilt. 

"Thank you so much for helping me... I'm really sorry I-" "no need to apologize, sweety. its fine... I'm glad I was there to help you.", I quickly cut her off, before she could even start to apologize for whatever she seemed to be sorry for. "I-I didn't want to be a burden to you, I'm sure you're busy and have better things to do-" "It's nothing really, don't worry. Can I give you a hug?", I asked, trying to stop her from overthinking. She looked up at me, her eyes wide as her cheeks reddened. cute. "Umn, yeah sure", she answered uncertainly. "Come here then, sweetheart", I opened my arms and pulled her on my lap once again, when she shifted closer. I gently wrapped my arms around her and kissed her hair. "You're not a bother sweetheart, I'm happy to help...", I reassured her.

Mila's POV:

"I got you a charger for your phone... we can sit in the lounge and drink a hot chocolate in the meantime if you'd like?", Scarlett offered, and I agreed with a nod. I was still resting in scarlets lap, her arms around me in a hug, trying to not freak out. On one side I felt extremely guilty that I bothered Scarlett fucking Johansson, one of the greatest actresses on the planet, at least on my opinion, with my problems. and on the other side I tried to be as calm and normal as possible even though I was a huge fan of her and right now I sat in her lap getting head kisses. Lucky me, I guess. 

Scarlett led me to the lounge where she ordered me a hot chocolate. We sat I silence for some time Scarlett checking a few mails on her phone before she turned her attention towards me again. "I guess you're not from around here sweetheart?", she asked me with a friendly tone and smile. "N-no I'm in the US for an exchange year...", I answered, and Scarlett hummed. "So, I guess you're only temporary staying with your aunt...", she asked further and there was something different about her tone now. was it concern? relief? I couldn't point my finger on it, so I just shrugged it off. "Yep, just this year...", my hot chocolate arrived, and I quickly took a sip, setting it down after biting my burned tongue. Scarlett gladly didn't notice. 

"What are your plans for today sweet? are you spending another day at the con?", she asked. "Yes, that was my original plan...", Scarlett nodded. "Is anyone coming with you? your aunt?", I gulped. "No, it's just me...", a frown appeared on Scarlett's face as she looked at me concerned before, she turned to my phone. "I think you have enough battery now", I nod and take my phone and click on my aunts contact, Scarlett telling me to put her on speaker. After the fourth time ringing my aunt finally answered. 

"Ah Mila dear! how are you? How is it with Katlin?", her high-pitched voice rang through the speaker. "umn I'm not with Katlin... my phone died yesterday, I couldn't find her house. I'm at a hotel right now..." "Oh alright...", there was silence on the line. "Anything else? I'm really busy right now dear...", my aunt sing songed again. "Ah no I just wanted to inform you about the hotel..." "Okay got it have a nice day darling!" "I-", she hung up. I looked at my phone and then at Scarlett who had heard the whole conversation. Her lips were pursed, and she had a big frown on her face. 

When she noticed me staring at her, she immediately replaced it with a smile. For an actress, her fake smile was pretty bad. She cleared her throat and looked at me again "Sweety do you want to stay another night?", she asked, concern clearly heard in her voice. "Ah no, it's alright... I have the location of her friend now haha", I forced a smile. and I could clearly not afford another night in this hotel. 

"Uh Scarlett... I wanted to ask you how much I owe you for the stay at the hotel. I can pay you back, I have my card here.", Scarlett looked at me confused before she shook her head. "Theres no way I'm letting you pay, sweet. I brought you here after all." "But-", I tried to reason but she cut me off. "No buts, I'm not letting you pay... how old are you anyways?", she asked me, looking curious. "Fifteen", I answer, and she nodded. "It's okay sweetheart, really.", she stood up from her chair and I finished my hot chocolate. 

Once I stood up as well, she pulled me into a hug again, which I returned. Her hugs felt really nice, like a warm blanket in winter. "Thank you, really, thank you so much Scarlett.", I thanked her, and she gave me a light squeeze. "It's nothing, take care, sweet.", she kissed my head again which made my cheeks heat up and waved at me. "Maybe we'll see each other at the con!", I waved back, left the hotel and followed Scarlett's description to the next bus stop, where I could get a ride to the convention building.