3. Nova

All good books are alike in that they are truer than if they had really happened, and after you are finished reading one, you will feel that all that happened to you and afterwards it all belongs to you; the good and the bad, the ecstasy, the remorse and sorrow, the people and the places and how the weather was.

There are some books that made me think and that made me smile. There have been books that made me laugh out loud, and even more that have made me cry. But, in the end they are the only one who keep me alive.

I wondered how those fictional characters must have feel inside the pages of books?

Happy?

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard a loud sound from the kitchen. And without anyone telling me, I came to know who caused this sound.

Julie Windsor. Sigh.

I kept my book aside and walked towards the kitchen, I stood near the door and said.

"Now what did you break this time Julie?" I asked in a bored voice.

Julie, who is now collecting the broken mug pieces, she stared up at me with her almond, green eyes, she showed me a wide grin than she stand up and said.

"Why do you think I am the one who must have broken something?"

"It's the 12th mug you have broked in 2 weeks." I said while pressing my temples.

"In fact, I don't understand a thing, I am a writer, I should be the one to get lost in my thoughts, but you are more lost than me. where are you lost?" I asked while picking up the broken pieces.

"Hahaha... actually....I was thinking about my new song." She said while helping me.

""What is this new song about?" I asked.

"about a broken heart" she said in her usual dramatic voice.

I laughed and shake my head. Julie is such a dramaqueen. sometimes, I think she should have been an actor and not a singer. But her voice is like heaven. This is why she is such a famous and talented singer.

I threw all the broken pieces in the dustbin and start preparing another coffee for Julie. Who is Now standing next to me with a wide grin on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"I was thinking how romantic it would be if I met my soulmate while singing on the stage, just like in that famous book of yours." She said while staring at me with hopefull eyes.

I laughed and give her a new coffee mug "be careful with it." I said.

"Do you think it will happen. The one I said about that soulmate thing?" She asked while following me in the living room.

"Maybe" I said while reading my book.

"Yes, yes, how romantic it would be look if it actually happened." She said in a cheerful voice and leaves the living room while singing a romantic song. I Shake my head and bring back my focus on my book. Suddenly I realised that I have to give back the Book I bring from library tomorrow.

I got up from my place and start walking towards the door with my book and my purse.

"Julie I am going to library." I yelled from the door to inform Julie.

"Okkkkk" she said from her room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I was sitting in this old library this library is fifty year's old and no one visits here except me and the owner. A plus point for me because I like reading in a lonely place.

The door jingled when someone have pushed open the old door.

Who else can be here in this hour and in this place? It's definitely isn't the owner because she Never visits in late evening. The who is it?