4. Nova

"Ok. tell me about this one."
Julie asked while holding a Ocean blue colour dress with a garment consisting of a skirt with an attached bodice. It consists of a top piece that covers the torso and hangs down over the legs.

"Isn't this too bright?" I said.

Julie want to buy a dress for her upcoming singing event. So , we came to this mall which is 500 km away from DC. We have come so far here, because not many people come to this mall and Julie did not want paparazzi to follow her and not let her even pick out the dress in peace.

I don't understand why media don't let stars live their life, they have their own life for god sake, really being famous is also a headache, You cannot live your life freely and peacefully , I feel bad for Julie, she likes freedom but everything in her life becomes a news.

"What color do you think would look good on me? " Julie asked while Looking here and there for a good dress .

"Purple?" I said Because she loves purple .

"But that is my favorite color, what will look good on me? " She asked frustrated.

We have been trying to find a dress for half an hour but she doesn't like anything.

"This is a very important event for me, nothing should go wrong there. What if I don't look good? What if I am not able to give my hundred percent? Oh. God." She said while sitting on a chair and holding her head .

"Who are you? And what you have done with our confident Julie?" Julie is the most confident among the three of us but This is the first time that she will be performing in such a big event, so it is a bit matter of concern. "Don't worry Julie, You are so brave, everything will be fine, let's see further, there are more dresses ahead." I said while holding her.

We were going to the other side when my phone fell with a thud.

I was about to get up when a boy hand came. He picked up the phone and gave it to me.

"Thankyou." I said and looked at him and came across to a men with messy brown hair and eyes.

if he is here then ......

"Heyyy" James said and grins with his all-encompassing charm " we met again."

James Astor, or just James And I met for the first time at my cousins art exhibition. His brown eyes twinkle with mischief and pure trouble. He's built like a Greek god and has an aristocratic nose. he is also a very famous singer in dc with a euphonious voice.

"Heyy" I said "nice to meet you again James."

"It's also nice too meet you Nova. " He said and leans in to whisper, "I'm happy we met again, but why did you bring this freak?"

"I heard that" Julie said .

He said inocently "Did you hear someone talk, nova?"

I smile, shaking my head.

This is the first time I see Ronan go out of his way to show passive-aggression towards anyone. Because He seems to talk very sweetly to everyone. But Whenever these two meet, they argue, even in that art gallery. I guess, Since both of them are very famous singers, they might have done this to compete with each other.

"But what are you doing here?" I asked because as I mentioned not many people comes into this mall.

"Actually I had to do some shopping and as you know how famous I am amongst female population in DC,they don't let me go shopping easily." He said while grinning widley.

Julie snorts from my side.

James grin at her, but it's fake, It's rare to see James fake anything, he's about the most honest person I have ever seen.