5. Adrian

"What the fuck? Where is my phone?"
I don't pause at James voice. Instead, I reach the fridge and grab a bottle of water.
He is trying to find his phone like a crazy animal, no doubt that he is one. He was on the sofa finding his phone, throwing all the pillows here and there, one of the pillow hit the vodka bottle and it fell down. It shatters against the counter in a ceremony of glass and liquor.

"I'm assuming you'll clean it up and replace my vodka," I said while taking a drink of water.

"It's my vodka." James said while sitting on sofa Being fed up of not being able to find his phone.

Leaning against the counter, I cross my legs at the ankle. "Bad mood?"

"I can't find my fucking phone."

"Finding your phone like a crazy animal. What are you? A six years old?."

"Shut up Ad. And help me to find my phone."

He leans against the sofa. Shaking my head I took out my phone and dialed James' number. A weird ringtone sound came from the bedroom and I showed James the phone screen. "See. It's that simple."

"couldn't you do this before." He asked annoyingly.

"I like to see you act like a carzy little bitch." With a smrik I sat on the sofa.

"Fuck off." He jogged towards the room and came up with his phone.

"What's so important in the phone?" He looked at the phone and then looked at me with disappointment.

"I missed a Morning event " he said lying on the sofa.

"This is what will happen if you party all night."

"Don't say anything about my part Ad. It's always helorious." He came back on his usual dramatic voice with a wide grin which he shows 24 hour's.

"Oh. No I didn't see Nova's text." He mutters under his breath while typing on his phone.

Two pairs of blue eyes appears in my mind.

"Nova?"

"Nova Madden." James said "The girl we met-

"I know." I said "why is she texting you?" I asked in a cool voice because I am just curious nothing else.

"Just to inform that she was sick so she left early from tomorrow's party."

"Hmm."

He start his daily show with his phone, as I make myself comfortable on the sofa .

I never allowed any kind of distractions in my life to distract me that's the reason why I am here today at the top. My Only priority has always been my work no one ever distract me from that.

But now some unnecessary thoughts driving me fucking crazy I can't think straight.

Why?

The answer is obviously four weeks ago.

Four fucking weeks since my visit to the art exhibition where I thought I could find some answers.

But I found something else.

Something that keep messing with my mind.

Nova Madden.

I don't know how she came to my room last night, but the image of her in that red dress is kept playing in my mind , and the only thought that coming is to rip that fucking dress-

Jesus

I have to stop thinking about her .

"That bastard" James show me his phone where a men no other than Gabriel Miller appear on his screen "why he kept coming in my feed."