6. Nova

I think I have ruined my own life.

After vetting my contacts, I found four who could potentially fulfill the role of my fake boyfriend, and after three disastrous test dates, that number had dwindled to zero.

My first date was kept telling me about his family and how much money he have while my second date was afraid of bugs and cockroaches.

Sigh.

By the time my third and fourth date's are brother who Those who do everything together, hence they also share everything with eachother So they will have to share me too.

God.

I had a limited time to find a fake boyfriend, and I already wasted four days. Also thanks to Julie and Alina Who are trying there best to find me a fake boyfriend. Julie has introduced me to half the male population but we haven't found anyone.

While alina Created a fake accounts use dating apps but never found anyone. It is not as easy as it seemed .

I know It wasn’t the world’s best or most well-thought-out plan, but it was a plan. No matter how ludicrous it was, my life depends on this If I don't do this then my life which is already ruined will become even more ruined and my freedom will be taken away, And I won't be able to complete my career either.

"Ok so fingers crossed" Julie said after doing my makeup.

I'm going to one more date today just because Julie asked me to go with one of her crew mate whome I met only once.

"So , are you sure he is good?" Alina asked.

"Yes, I know him he is good you will like him Nova." But I want a fake date I don't care if I like him or not.

"Ok, but it's a fake date ." I said.

"Yess we know" both Alina and Julie said at a same time.

"Ok now go or else you will be late." Julie grab my phone and give it to me. Alina gave me a hug and her charming smile Julie also give me a hug and sing a Verse of her song in a dramatic voice to cheer me up.

That's why I love them.

I took a deep breath, smoothed a hand over the front of my dress, and checked my reflection in the hallway mirror one last time.

Hair twisted into an elegant knot, earrings that added a touch of glamour, and lipstick that brightened my skin.

Julie will be proud of the makeupwork she has done.

I walked towards the door and give one last hug to Alina and Julie.

As I walked towards my car I see up in the sky and the only thing that give me strength and makes my soul happy appears in front of my eyes.

The moon.

Everyone wants to be someone's sun to light up someone's life, but why not be someone's moon to brighten in the darkest hour.

I take a deep breath and open my car door and told my self that everything will be alright.

I wish today is my lucky day .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I think I should have brought Alina and Julie along with me because my date was going what I thought, which was boring and meaningless.

Jordan was one of the few crew member in Julie's team., and he is good well enough the few times we chatted at events.

But Jordan was a massive, raging douchebag.

"I hope julie may have told you about me."  Jordan adjust his glass. "And you must have known how good I am and you are not going to get a better date than me here. "