Bunny attack

Y/N's pov:

"Snow. Run, now!" I whisper to her, trying not to startle the bunny.

"What about you?" She whispered back.

"Just go now." I said trying to sound calm. She ran off, leaving just me and the bunny who was now backing me up into a tree. I brought a misty cloud to my hands, getting them ready in case I needed to strike the wooden animal.

"Ok, big terrifying wooden bunny. You're a nice bunny. Remember, you guys are supposed to be vegan right." I spoke trying to show I wasn't a threat.

The bunny was then electrocuted and I felt a tiny hand pull me away from it. It was Merlin. Even though he was tiny, he was fast. "Wait was that magic?" I asked looking back to the bunny.

"Yes it was, I do it too. Where's Red Shoes?" He replied pulling out an orange slip of paper. "Really, so should we do some now?" I asked not knowing if we should carry on running. "And I sent her off when the bunny came into sight."

Merlin's pov:

Y/N was now running in front of me, still holding my hand. It felt like everything was in slow motion. She was so beautiful. I was so distracted by her, that I hadn't even noticed that my talisman had fallen out of my hand. It was all perfect, nothing could ruin this now.

Wait what's she doing? No! Don't look back.

Y/N pov

I was running in front of Merlin now, I kept looking forward the entire time. Something felt weird, the hand I was holding didn't feel like a small stubby hand, it felt like a normal human being's hand. And the height our hands were, that didn't feel right either.

I turned back to see him struggling to keep up, his hand was still small and stubby, so what was that then? Letting go of my hand he stopped us and got into a fighting stance.

"Keep running, and whatever you do. Don't look back." He ordered.

"Wait but I can help you. I can't leave you." I said back.

"You're looking back, Don't do that! Go find Red!" He shouted.

I began to run but stopped when I thought about his safety. I ran back to Merlin and the bunny and shot some magic at its face, not hurting it, just to grab it's attention. "Big, scary bunny over here!"

I heard Merlin shout again, "Y/N! Stop putting yourself in-" I didn't hear the rest of what he was going to say as the bunny started coming to me.

I made sure to keep it on me as I kept running, trying to find a way out of the forest. I found a dead end though. It jumped in front of me, and I brought my hands out again, conjuring a stun spell. I shot at it multiple times, yet it didn't seem to go down. How? People normally go down on the first shot.

I heard a shout above me, causing me to look up. I saw Arthur jumping off the cliff and landing right on the bunny's face. The sudden move scared it, causing it to walk backwards, tripping on a rock, falling into the wall and landing on Arthur.

"Arthur!" I heard Snow shout as she came out of the forest towards the trapped dwarf.

"Sno-Red Shoes!" I called to her. Running after her.

"We got you!" She told him as she tried to lift the arm of him. "It's no use Red Shoes. I'm slipping away, not much time!" He cried. Is he being serious? It's just a tiny wooden arm.

"Just...need to...use that core of mine." She grunted, still not realising what he was doing. "I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Time for me to kick the bucket. I had a good run. I was God blessed." He dramatically cried again.

This is kind of funny to watch. Let's not tell her yet, I kind of want to see where this goes. "Oh, I used to be able to bench 250!" She grunted again. "Before I go, how about a farewell kiss?" Arthur asked. So that's what he's going for.

"Red shoes! Y/N! Thank goodness, you're safe." I looked up to see Hans and Jack running to us. "Do you need CPR? I'm basically an expert. And don't worry. I brushed my teeth. Twice." Jack offered.

"No no no we're fine, but Arthur, he's stuck!" Snow told them. Both their faces dropped and they told him to get up. "What? He's not stuck?" Snow asked confused.

"Only his pride."

"Seriously Arthur? You need to find a better way to hit on girls."

Arthur then sat up, taking the arm off and brushing himself off. He saw Red Shoes giving him a disapproving look but acted as if he didn't see it.

We heard another noise in the distance, there was a bright glow in between the trees. The dwarfs got into a fighting stance and Arthur stood in front saying, "Stand back! I may have to risk my life."

The thing got closer to us but stopped. Pino, Noki and Kio came out the top.

"Someone call for three inventors?"
"For three geniuses?"
"That sounds like us!"

"Everyone came running to help, great. Just great." I heard Arthur moan. "Everyone except Merlin that is." Jack said. I was about to correct him but Hans shouted, "Ah! Super there he is now."

I smiled knowing that he was alright. I was about to ask if he was alright but Arthur was already asking him questions. "Where've you been? Something awful could've to Red and Y/N if I hadn't shown up."

"You? Don't even go there! I saved Y/N first and she had already saved Red!" He argued back and then looked at me. "Right?" "I was worried about you." I told him. I wanted to give him a hug for helping me but it didn't feel appropriate right now.

"I was worried about me too. B- But mostly you!" I smile at him and I see him blush a little.

"No one needs to worry. Arthur's here. Please, my ladies." Arthur spoke, gesturing for Snow and me to go first. She walked off first and everyone else followed her. Except for me and Merlin, he stared at the others and I wanted to stay with him so I could thank him.

I walked up to him, "Hey, thank you. It meant a lot knowing you would help me." He looked up at me and his frown turned into a smirk. "It's no problem princess, plus, can't have you being hurt on your first night with us."

I shook my head agreeing with him. "No that would be terrible. Come on let's go." I follow on with the rest completely oblivious to Merlin still staring at me.

As we were walking I conjured the same glowing orb I had a few minutes ago, since I was at the back. "That's cool." I looked to see Merlin had caught up. "Thanks, it took me ages to figure this trick out. I had to do so many after-school lessons cause of it. Absolute torture."

He chuckled, "You seem like a natural now. And that was a great spell before as well. You know, distracting the bunny." No one's ever complimented me on my magic before. There's a weird feeling inside me, this has never happened before.

I was gonna carry on talking but a loud slap caught my attention. Snow had slapped Arthur. "Oh, I am so sorry. That was much slappier than I intended it to be." She said. The others and I were trying to hold our laughs, but they failed. "Oh, it happens, no problem." He said trying to act cool.

"Maybe an apology kiss then?" He asked not knowing that she had walked off. The others walked past him laughing and making remarks. "Better luck next time Arthur." I said walking past him and catching up to Snow.

"Red Shoes!" We heard him shout. "Someone's got an admirer." I nudged her with my elbow and she went bright red. "Shut up." She told me looking the other way making me laugh.