Broom ride across the island

Y/N pov:

The feeling of someone shaking my shoulders brought me out of my dreams. "Y/N wake up." Snow's voice met my ears. My eyes opened and I saw her towering over me as I lay in bed. Bed? Didn't I fall asleep in the cabin? When did I get here? How did I get here?

Did Merlin carry me up here? No, he can't have, he's too small. I brushed it off as I got up. Where'd the wall go-oh yeah. I looked outside and saw the dwarfs setting up the wall to put back up. "Come on Y/N we need to get ready." She walked out of the room to get ready in the bathroom.

Like yesterday, I used my magic to change my clothes and hair. I stepped off the wooden floors and floated down to the ground. "Good morning boys." I said to them. I got a chorus of "Good morning Y/N!" in return.

Merlin walked over to me smiling, "Did you have a nice sleep?" He asked. "I did, thank you for the fun night as well." He playfully bowed "My pleasure princess." I giggled.

————

Snow joined us outside after getting ready, she went over to talk to Arthur, making him very happy. I heard whooping above me and looked to see Merlin sliding down the rope like it was a zip wire. He let go of it so that he'd land in front of me. I giggled again.

He took my hand and led me to the window space in the middle of the wall, Arthur doing the same with Snow. "Don't move." They told us. "Are you sure you don't want me to help?" I asked for what seemed like the millionth time. "Yes, just stand there." Merlin told me.

"Pino, Noki, Kio show us what you've got!" He shouted as the two ran off the wood. "Okie-dokie!" We heard one of them shout back. All three of them were in what they called a robot, pulling the middle rope. Merlin, Hans and Jack were pulling the rope to the right and Arthur was pulling the one on the left.

The end of the wall was lifted off the ground, the edge of the window passing our heads. We were directing them on where to go as it became upright. Once it was placed, everyone including me and Snow grabbed a paintbrush and started to paint the wood.

As I was painting I felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked beside me and saw Merlin staring at me. When he saw me looking he quickly looked forward. I felt a nudge on my shoulder, Snow was giving me a smirk, she must have seen him looking at me. I blushed and quickly mouthed, "Shut up."

We finally finished and looked back at our work. "Now that looks like a real home." Snow said. "Agreed." I commented. "I could get used to that."

"I couldn't."

————

Now that the wall was fixed, we got back on the 'Find Snows Dad' plan. Kio had brought us over to a little wooden box with a handle on it. He put Snow's poster in the top and started turning the handle, multiple copies of the poster came out the bottom.

"It's a perfect copy of my drawing!" Snow said. "That's incredible." I complimented their invention. Merlin pushed him out of the way, "Let me try." He started turning the handle quickly making more copies pour out. "This will definitely make it easier to find your dad." He said to Snow.

Pino spoke up, "Unfortunately, this thing ain't flying." He put his hand on the robot. "It's grounded." Noki added. "Why does it need to fly?" I asked them. "The posters are no good if we can't distribute them fast." He explained to us.

Snow hugged them, "Guys thank you so much for everything you're doing." I smiled at them. I then saw something that gave me an idea. "Hold on a minute." I walked over to the tree that Snow and I crashed into and yanked the broomstick out of it.

"How about this?" I asked. "That's a good idea!" I handed the broomstick to Kio as he and his brothers went to attach it to the robot. "Now we just need someone to ride it." Noki said.

"I'll do it. I mean I am a witch." I volunteered. "I thought you said 'you weren't that type of witch'?" Snow repeated my words from the other day. "Ok 1. You were flying it not me. And 2. I sort of lied." I nervously chuckled as she gave me a 'Really?' look.

Merlin changed the subject, "I'll go with you, I-I mean I can't let you go alone."

"Oh, I thought Snow could come because they're her posters." I told him. "Oh no, me and Arthur can put them up on foot." She declined.

I turned back to Merlin, "Ok then, let's grab a pile and go." I said cheerfully. He smiled at me and went to grab a pile of the posters. I walked to Snow and whispered to her, "You and Arthur huh?" She turned red and started stuttering. "W-What about us? We're just f-friends. And besides don't think that I don't see something going on with you and Merlin."

It was my turn to be red, "Whatever." I muttered and went back over to the robot. I could hear her quietly laughing, which made me laugh a bit as well.

"What's funny?" Merlin asked me as he joined me. "Nothing, just me and Red joking about." I replied.

————

Merlin and I were now in the sky, controlling the broom whilst the triplets were in the robot. I was sat behind him. He gripped onto the broom tightly, scared he'd fall off.

We went round the house and I waved at everyone as we flew off. Every time we shifted to the side a bit he gripped on tighter to the broom. "You can ride a hopping bunny but you're scared to ride a broom?" I teased him

He picked up on this and teased back as well, well...tried to. "You can ride a broom but you're scared to ride a hopping bunny?" His voice shakes as he tries to look back at me. I laughed and said, "Touché."

We passed over the cliff where Merlin had made a bigger version of Snow's drawing. I looked back at the green dwarf and saw that he was still tense. I wrapped my arms around his body, like I was hugging him and I felt him loosen up.

The broom had brought us up higher, bringing us to the clouds. I spread my arms out, feeling the clouds pass by us. We came out of the clouds and saw Prince Average's ridiculous-looking castle.

I heard one of the triplets say that they were going to deploy the posters. We both looked down and saw every one of them rain down across the area of the island.

After they all dropped, the broom took us above the clouds. "You know Merlin, I feel so lucky that I met you." I shouted since the wind filled our ears. He shouted back, "I feel the same way!"

"I feel like anything is possible!" He stood up, arms open wide and eyes closed.

Third pov:

The wizard imagined him and the princess both standing up flying into the distance. He was now in his human form, Y/N had her arms wrapped around his waist.

The boy unwrapped the girl's hands and turned round to face her. They both started to lean forward to kiss each other.

Sadly he was brought back to reality at the sound of Y/N's voice. "Merlin!"

"Merlin watch out!"

He opened his eyes to see that they were heading for the trees. They flew straight into a tree whilst the triplets flew straight through the forest. The tree branch that they'd landed on started to break due to their weight combined.

Landing on the ground, their visions went black