Chapter Six

"Hey did you guys want to come to my house to make arrangements and stuff for homecoming?" Lilly asks as everyone walks out the front of the school. 

"Sure I'm in." Tyler and Josh say the same. 

"Clint?" Lilly turns to Clint. 

"Sure," Clint says, putting his arm over her shoulders. 

Lilly beams. Everyone walks to the car park and gets into their cars. Lilly was about to get into Josh's car when Clint stopped her. She gave him a confused look but followed where he was pulling her. 

"No way. Nah-uh." Lilly shakes her head when she realizes what he is doing. 

"Come on. It'll be fun peaches." Clint says, grabbing a helmet and handing it to her. "And it's perfectly safe. I wouldn't put you in harm's way. Do you trust me?" Clint puts his helmet on and holds his hand out to her. 

She thinks for a moment before putting the helmet on and grabbing his hand. He gets on the motorbike and she gets on behind him. He grabs her arms and wraps them around his torso. Her cheeks go pink and she was happy that he couldn't see her blush. He starts the bike and her hold gets slightly tighter. Eventually, they were off. At first, Lilly didn't like it but after a while, she enjoyed it, loving the wind in her hair. They reached her house, the boys, just arriving. 

"Okay, maybe that wasn't so bad," Lilly says getting off the bike and handing the helmet back to Clint. 

"I knew you'd like it." Clint laughed. 

"Whatever," Lilly says shaking her head. 

Everyone walks in, JARVIS greeting them, causing Paige to jump. 

"Why is there a voice in your house?" Paige asked. 

"It's an AI. He monitors the house and Tony kinda put him in as a babysitter for me." Lilly explains. 

They all head into the living room and start planning. What time they would meet at whose house, how they are getting there etc. After an hour of planning, Tony comes home and walks in on the kids planning. Lilly sees Tony and gets up, giving him a hug. 

"You're home early," Lilly says. 

"What, I can't get here early and see my sister," Tony says, ruffling her hair. 

"Tony knock it off," Lilly says, warning in her voice. "Anyways, Tony this is Paige, Tyler's girlfriend. And over there is CLint, he's the new boy I told you about." 

Tony looks at Clint, his eyes wide. Clint smiled slightly at Tony then gave him a look to say not to say anything. Tony then asks to speak to Clint using the excuse of seeing if he is decent. Once they were in a secluded area, Tony pulled Clint in for a hug. 

"Kid, it's been ages, what are you doing here?" Tony asked. 

"Barney moved here about two months ago," Clint explains. "And for the record, I only found out about Lilly a few days ago," Clint admits. 

"Well, I can see that she obviously doesn't know it's you," Tony says. 

Clint shakes his head. "No. I was going to tell her but there are a few issues. Jason Davis better known all of us at 'Titan' is now at the school and with my brother I need to protect her more than ever Tony. I don't want to put her in any more harm's way." 

Tony puts a hand on Clint's shoulder. "Clint. You have always protected my sister and never put her in harm's way. My parents trusted you with their little girl and my dad doesn't trust people easily." 

"Yeah, I know. But if it wasn't for me. She wouldn't have had the accident and she wouldn't have been involved in the underground." 

"Yes but no one knows that apart from a few people. You kept her off the records. You protected her and your brother is a creep and sleaze. You have no control over that."