2.

Chapter Two

"Joshua, you can't just drop a bomb like that on the family like it's not a big deal!" Solofa said.

Joshua went over to his parents's house for dinner and told everyone about Quannie being pregnant with twins. Aside from Jon and Trinity since they already knew, everyone else was shocked.

"Where did this girl come from?" Talisua asked Joshua.

Joshua didn't answer his mother's question as he didn't know how to explain their situation.

"Wait! Is that the girl you met at the club when she was beating up her boyfriend?" Jacob asked Joshua.

"Oh Lord," Talisua said.

Joshua gave Jacob a look like shut the fuck up. In return, Jacon gave Joshua an apologetic look.

"Where is this girl and why haven't we met her, Josh?" Solofa asked his son.

"It's complicated," Joshua answered.

Talisua frowned.

"What's complicated? You got her pregnant so you guys must have been into each other, right? Well, I want to meet her. I have to meet the woman carrying my grandchildren," Talisua said.

"Yes, ma'am," Johsua said.

"Bring her around soon, son," Solofa said.

"Yes, sir," Joshua said.

"So, tell me about how you met her at a nightclub?" Talisua asked Joshua.

Instead of Joshua answering and telling his mother how he met Quannie. Jon and Jacob got up and started reenacting how they met Quannie.

"She did a combo and dragged the other girl down to the ground," Jon said as he demonstrated Quannie's moves.

"Then she got her ex down on the ground too and started slapping him around while she fought the girl," Jacob said.

"We all watching like damn! Then Josh gets up and picks her up while she swings on everybody and carries her to our section. She stayed with us the whole night, buying us drinks and dancing," Jon concluded.

"So, how did this relationship start after that?" Solofa asked.

"It's complicated," Joshua answered.

His brothers laughed while his parents stared at him.

"There was no relationship, right?" Solofa asked.

Joshua nods.

"A one-night stand! Joshua, we raised you better than that," Talisua said, disappointed.

"If it helps he fell in love with her, he just couldn't find her to pursue a relationship until now," Trinity said.

Talisua frowned.

"You love her after one night together and not knowing anything about her besides the fact that she is carrying your kids," Talisua said.

Joshua nods.

"Yes, I do," Joshua said.

"I just think he's whipped by the pum-pum," Jeremiah said.

"I know what I feel for her," Joshua said.

"Then we need to meet her soon, as in this week soon," Talisua told him.