15.

Chapter Fifteen

Liked by trinity_fatu, uceyjucey, khloekardashian, and 2,333,721 others quannie Did one last trip since for the rest of my pregnancy, I have been placed on modified bed rest meaning I am to lay on my left side most of the day and only able to get ...

quannie Did one last trip since for the rest of my pregnancy, I have been placed on modified bed rest meaning I am to lay on my left side most of the day and only able to get up for my basic mommy duties and do light housework only when absolutely necessary. I will be happily laying here in my sweats and comfy bed, with my firstborn, Netflix, Hulu, and of course, @uceyjucey when he's home.
📷: @trinity_fatu
View all 14,223 comments

Quannie was sitting in bed on her phone while waiting for Nukkie to come over and take Kamari to her dance class. She was in her own world that she didn't even notice that Trinity had entered her bedroom until she heard her name being called.

Quannie looked up from her phone with a confused expression on her face. "Hey Trin, what are you doing here?" Quannie asked.

"Nukkie texted me to pick up Kamari for her and take her to dance class since her car broke down," Trinity answered.

"Now why didn't she call me and tell me that herself?" Quannie asked with a shake of the head, sighing.

Quannie was about to get out of bed when Joshua's mother, Talisua walked into the bedroom and yelled at her to stay in bed.

"I just going to get Kamari ready for Trin," Quannie said.

"No, stay in bed, I can get Kamari ready for dance class," Talisua said.

Quannie sat back on the bed, watching Talisua and Trinity talk for a little bit before Talisua walked out of the bedroom and Trinity walked over to the bed.

"Girl, you know Josh ain't playing, don't move out of that bed unless you absolutely need to because ain't nobody has time for Josh to be cursing at us," Trinity said.

Quannie rolled her eyes but nodded.

"He's so scary when he's mad," Quannie said.

"That's that Samoan temper," Trinity said, sitting on the edge of the bed.

Quannie's phone goes off and a notification from Joshua pops up. It's a text message. Quannie looks around her bedroom before showing Trinity the text message. Trinity chuckled.

"Did he put cameras in here or something?" Trinity asked Quannie with a surprised expression.

"I hope not because that's creepy," Quannie answered.

Joshua had texted her to stop getting out of bed before he came home and tied her down to the bed.

"That's crazy," Trinity said.

All Access Quannie
@quannieallaccess

Quannie, Jey, and Kamari are all starring in the new Baby Shark movie! December 8th on Paramount Plus🐬

3:58 PM • 156.8K Views

Liked by solosikoa and 46,823 otherskaylabraxtonwwe My job as a big sister is to absolutely get my little sisters's nerves 😂View all 450 comments

kaylabraxtonwwe My job as a big sister is to absolutely get my little sisters's nerves 😂
View all 450 comments

Joshua groaned softly, his eyes still closed as he wrapped his arms tighter around Quannie's waist. "No, stay in bed," Joshua said as he dragged her closer, stopping her from getting out of bed.

"Josh, I need to pee," Quannie said with a soft laugh that fell from her mouth as he easily maneuvered her against his body.

"You just got up to pee," Joshua said.

"Yeah, and I have to pee again," Quannie said.

Joshua grunted, nuzzling closer as his face moved to lie on her chest.

"Come on, Josh, I need to pee," Quannie said.

Joshua sighed and let her go, moving away from her. Quannie gets out of bed and walks into the bathroom to use the toilet. Joshua walks in after her a few seconds later and starts brushing his teeth.

"Where are you going?" Quannie asked Joshua as she sat on the toilet, watching him.

"I gotta go get the boys from T's house and take them to school," Joshua answered.

"Okay, I'll get Kamari so by the time you get back, she'll be ready," Quannie said as she wiped herself.

"Then you get back in bed," Joshua said.

"I gotta cook breakfast for her and me," Quannie said.

"I'll pick something up for y'all," Joshua said.

"Fine," Quannie said.

"I'm serious, Quannie," Joshua said.

Quannie hummed in agreement.

Later that day, Kayla dropped by again to check on Quannie before she had to leave town. She was seriously getting on Quannie's nerves. Quannie smacked her lips, trying to push Kayla away from her.

"Kayla, get the fuck out of my face," Quannie groaned as Kayla tried to read her a bedtime story.

Kayla chuckled.

"I'm trying to entertain you," Kayla said.

"I don't need to be entertained," Quannie said.

Nukkie walked into her bedroom and shaking her head. "Are you torturing her?" Nukkie asked Kayla.

Quannie pouted. "Save me," Quannie told Nukkie.

Nukkie chuckled.

"Nope," Nukkie said.