10.

Chapter Ten

WWE✓
@WWE

BREAKING: Jey Uso announced his family is growing larger by two. Congrats to the new Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champion and his family!

#WWEFastlane

10:44 PM • 10/7/23 from Earth • 206K Views

The morning after Fastlane, Joshua woke up with an ache in his head. Quannie had just finished cooking breakfast for him, the kids, and herself when Joshua walked out of the room, holding his head while groaning.

Quannie hands a water bottle and aspirin. "Thank God, we have an afternoon flight, or else we would have missed our flight with the way you drank last night with Cody," Quannie said, shaking her head.

"Thanks," Joshua said, popping two pills in his mouth and then drinking water. "And we had a time last night," He added with a smile.

"An extremely good time for you to even mention my name and tell the world that we're having twins during your press conference last night," Quannie said.

Joshua furrowed his eyebrows.

"I did what?" Joshua asked.

"During your press conference, when Cody talked about families and you decided to add that your family is growing larger by two and I quote, 'Me and Quannie having twins,' and laughed while saying yeet," Quannie explained to Joshua.

"Damn," Joshua said.

"I mean it's fine you did it because we couldn't keep ignoring the truth about it," Quannie said.

"I'm sorry," Joshua said.

"No, need to apologize, just sit down and eat your breakfast," Quannie said.

Joshua sits at the table and starts eating while Jeyce and Kamari watch him with matching mischievous smiles.

"Why are y'all smiling at me like that?" Joshua asked the kids.

Jeyce and Kamari looked at each other and laughed.

"They got a video of you and Cody twerking in the parking lot," Quannie said, trying to hide her laugh behind her glass of orange juice as she took a sip.

Joshua shakes his head.

"That's just evil," Joshua said.

"Boy, you get goofy when alcohol is your system," Quannie said, smiling.

Joshua chuckled.

"Man, I was just happy as hell last night," Joshua said.