14.

Chapter Fourteen

Quannie and Kamari joined Joshua at his meet and greet in Temple Hills, after signing things and taking pictures with alot of fans, they head back to the hotel where they chilled for a bit before heading to the arena for Raw at Capital One Arena.

"Thank goodness I'm wearing comfortable shoes because all this walking around here is insane," Quannie said as they walk around the backstage hallway to the catering area.

Along the way, Joshua introduced them to many unfamiliar faces and they greeted every one of them. A few of the female wrestlers told Quannie that they follow her on social media.

Before they made it to the entrance of the catering area, they stumbled across Cody. "Hello, family," Cody called out, before looking at Quannie's stomach. "I don't if it's possible but I think you've grown since your baby shower," Cody said, immediately grabbing Quannie's attention.

Quannie lashed him a smile. "I feel like I did," Quannie said, placing a hand on her stomach.

Cody hugs Quannie, Kamari, and does his handshake with Joshua. "Are you guys excited for tonight?" Cody asked.

"I have no idea what's happening tonight. I'm just here to support my man," Quannie answered.

Joshua chuckled.

They talk about the plans for the show tonight, catching up on some things before Cody walks away to do something. They make their way into the catering area and sit at a table. Joshua sat down with Kamari on his lap, scooting his chair closer to Quannie's chair.

"Are y'all hungry yet?" Joshua asked them.

"No," Kamari answered.

"No, we're still full from that large meal you got us for lunch," Quannie answered.

"So, this is your last hoorah before bed rest, are you going to be on your best behavior when I'm not around?" Joshua asked Quannie.

Quannie rolled her eyes.

"Between your family, my sisters and Kylie, my feet won't even touch the ground while you're gone, you made sure of that," Quannie answered.

"Because they know I don't play," Joshu said.

Quannie shakes her head.

"Okay, big head," Quannie said.

Samantha walked over. "Where's my KayKay?" Samantha asked giddily.

Both her and Kamari started squealing. Joshua chuckled at how excited they were to see each other. Samantha and Kamari met once and they instantly fell in love with each other.

"Auntie Sammy," Kamari said as Samantha picked her up from Joshua's lap.

"Hi, my KayKay, how are you?" Samantha asked Kamari, kissing her cheek.

"Good," Kamari answered.

Samantha sat down and talked to Quannie and Kamari. Joshua looked at the time on his watch before nudging Quannie. "I'm gonna go get ready," He said letting her know where he was going.

"Okay," Quannie said with a smile and nod.

He kissed her cheek then left for the locker room.

"You two are so cute," Samantha said, smiling.

"Thank you," Quannie said.

After chatting for a more minutes, Samantha left to take her position. Quannie and Kamari watched from the television in the catering area as Raw opened with highlights of Seth Rollins beating Drew McIntyre at Crown Jewel, as well as last week's Raw closing angle that led to Adam Pearce announcing WarGames for Survivor Series.