pt 1; the "strict but cool" one 💜

"cmon if you stop pulling your dads hair i'll buy you a new barbie?"
~georg listing

toms pov:
today we was going to LA for a few shows and we decided to stay there for a bit only problem is that i have a three year old who is going to be woken up at 3 in the morning to go and get on a plane to somewhere with a complete different time zone to us,

i woke kalen up, she was not happy she made it difficult for me to dress her she wouldn't let me do her hair so she's going to LA in her pjs and her hair all down.

i just had to throw bow bow and kalens teddy into the bag and then we could leave. "no dada, no dada bow bow!" she said "baby you can have bow bow when we get off the plane" i said trying not to lose my patience with the three year old, "no dada! now!" she stated, "k no you'll have to wait" she crossed her arms "DADA NOW!" she shouted "kalen NO" i dragged the suitcase to the car and put it in the cabs trunk until i heard the wail of my tired three year old i went into the house a picked her up she started throwing herself around i. my arms i locked the door as i heard her cry and scream "im not going without bow bow" "yes you are now stop kicking off or i will smack you" i dont like to do it but when your bratty three year old wont listen to you, you have no choice but to threaten to do it or give them a light smack, i got into the cab with kalen still kicking off in her car seat, i apologised to the driver for the nose he laughed and said it's okay he had 4 of his own, i chuckled with him "kalen do you want to hold my hand and go back to sleep on the way to the airport" i asked she screamed and smacked my hand away so i stopped talking to her, a whole 45 minutes she constantly cried and screamed and kicked her feet whacked her hands around and called for bow bow i felt really bad for the cab driver her didn't deserve that, i gave him a rem dollar tip and picked a screaming kalen up as i lugged around two heavy suit cases.

with luck i realised that i was the first one here and they all still had 20 minutes to get here so j took kalen to the airport restaurant for some food , she didn't touch a bite of it she sat their with her arms crossed against her chest she wouldn't even drink her milk she didn't look at me she just sat and sobbed, eventually bill called saying they was here and we could line up to board first class  in 15 minutes i picked kalen up as she started to scream again refusing to walk as we approached bill and the g's, kalen grabbed on to a handful of my dreads and wouldn't let go bill laughed at the sight of me with my bratty 3 year old, "stop laughing and come and help me" he walked closer and tried to pry kalens fingers off my hair, before georg walked over and said "cmon if you stop pulling your dads hair i'll buy you a new barbie?" she screamed a high pitched squeal and georg walked off surrendering his hands "i tried" he said sitting back down with gustav, bill was still trying to pry her hands off my hair, "how does she had such a tight grip" she mumbled and i had enough i gently tapped her leg and she instantly let go of my hair and rubbed her leg, "oh my god, did i hurt her?" bill asked panicking "no i slapped her" bill nodded and kalen jumped down and ran to georg crying they walked off and 5 minutes later walked back to see her with a new barbie doll i rolled my eyes as soon as kalen saw me she asked georg to pick her up which he did, "i want bow bow" she said in between sobs "well i don't have bow bow" i said and she ati rubbed her leg, i rolled my eyes and lifted up her pyjama pants to show her i didn't hurt her but when i looked their indeed was a red mark, "oh baby i am so so sorry" i said closing my eyes, she looked away hurt which broke my heart we got told we could board the plane so i grabbed kalen of georg and she looked away she didn't lay on my chest she didn't hold on to me hell she didn't even look at me, i clipped her in and eventually we set off in the plane we had about 3 hours on the plane and when we got there it would be night in la so we could sleep, kalen didn't look or speak to me until i said something to her, "baby i am really sorry what can i do to make it better?" i asked she looked at me finally, "bow bow" she said lowly, "baby bow bow is in the case under us i cant get her now" i said looking at her in awe, "do do" she said and i smiled pulling her pacifier out of my pocket her face lit up and grabbed it "danke dada" she said again with the dada where's the papa gone? she pulled on her seatbelt, "you can take it off now baby" i said and i clipped it for her the first thing she did was climb onto my lap lay her head on my chest and grabbed my hand i stroked her little hand with my thumb and laid my chair back so we was both laying down i covered us with a blanket i brought for us and closed my eyes ready to sleep, "i luwv you dada" she mumbled "i love you too princess" i said and kissed the top of her head.

chapter 6 ✅