pt 2; the "fun" one 💚

"if your gonna do this then  we're gonna spend the day with her, this ain't just about you tom"
~ Gustav Shäfer

toms pov:
today we're gonna tell the g's about what we're doing with kalen since she will be relocated this friday and it's wednesday, bill said he doesn't think that they will take it the right way and they be upset too, but i think that they will understand that she deserves a normal childhood with a proper family and stay in one place instead of flying around the entire of the globe, bill has now moved out of my moms house and in with me to spend more time with kalen before she goes and him and kalen have lived eachothers companies, i smiled watching bill let kalen do his makeup, i was deep in my thoughts i keep getting a feeling that im doing the right thing but then i get waves of emotions where i decide that, maybe im not doing the right thing and that she should stay here with me and the band instead but, i know this will be a good think even if its just for a few months it will help me get everything of my shoulders and let me let lose for once and rethink everything on my own terms in my own time and kalen will be well taken care off. suddenly the front door opened and in walked georg and gustav, kalen jumped up and went to give them both a hug, i smiled at the moment, "cmon k it's time for a nap" she smiled and hugged the gs one more time before saying but to them and i took her up to her room i put snow white in the dvd player and kissed her forehead and wishing her sweet dreams i shut the door and let out a deep breathe mentally preparing for the next turn of events.

i walked back downstairs seeing the rest of the band all sitting on the sofas watching the football game that's on the tv bill saw me and pulled a reassuring face, i forced a smile and sat infront of them on the coffee table.

g=georg
gus=gustav
b=bill
t=tom
t:so me and lily have decided to send kalen to a foster family.
g:wait what?
t: it's best for kalen and then we can leave her with a nice normal family who we can speak to and visit whenever we want and me and you guys can go back to our reckless routine and tour as much as we want i've paid for lily to go to rehab and when we're both 100% ready to raise kalen we're gonna take her home and try the co parenting thing out, so it could be a couple of months or a couple of years i'm not sure but i am sure that this is happening and this is going to be good for me and kalen.
gus: tom no she belongs here with us.
g: yeah where her family if you need time i can take her and look after her just please don't send her away tom!
b:guys it's already been done she gets sent away this friday, toms made his decision
g: your in on this too! oh my life i can't believe it!
b: i'm not happy about it either but he's right we want this lifestyle not kalen she never asked for this.

suddenly gustav got up and stated awaking to the stairs,

"gus where you going?" i asked him and he turned around.

"i'm going to wake kalen up and take her to the fair all day" he replied
"why?" i asked
"because if your gonna do this then  we're gonna spend the day with her, this ain't just about you tom" he said and continued walking up the stairs

"whatever you do do not tell kalen she doesn't know!!" i shouted and he just hummed

your doing the right thing tom.